Vodafone Netcruise shuts down roaming

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've just had a very disappointing experience with my Vodafone Netcruise connection. As usual I got it recharged this month but could not get it to work. After numerous calls to their helpline where they always promised to call back (but never did) and even a vist to their store (where no one seemed to have a clue) their email helpdesk finally revered.

The revert was simple, without telling you or even our store and helpdesk teams we've decided to disallow roaming across all netcruise modems. On my query that shouldn't this be informed to me, or the helpline or store teams beforehand their reply was that free roaming was a "privilege" that I had been "enjoying" and it was in their rights to shut it down.

On asking if there is a roaming plan or if I can get my modem shifted to my new location they replied that both are "in process" and that I could go out and purchase a new modem for 2.5k if I wanted to continue.

1. Since I can't find any info for this anywhere, are any of you able to use your netcruise on roaming?
2. Is there any way I can use this modem since vodafone seems to have no way to shift regions
3. Which connections can I move to? I'm mostly in Delhi gurgaon but tend to travel quite a lot.

Top Bottom