Visual Basic Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

james_bond1

Right off the assembly line
Hi ! To all Visual Basic Expert
I Want some information ,
i have make visual basic software & i want to procure it last long.ll u pl.tell me which is the best way to damage the visual basic softwares forever....

if i know the damages & how to resolve it then i ll be secure......for rest of life......

Thank u Very Much......Bond James Bond1

DukeNukem

Come get Some
ha ha ha
verrrrry phunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy.

make a copy of the original and delete the original one
this way you've damaged the prog but you can still recover it as you have the backup. (lol)

OP
J

james_bond1

DukeNukem said:
ha ha ha
verrrrry phunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy.

make a copy of the original and delete the original one
this way you've damaged the prog but you can still recover it as you have the backup. (lol)
pl.help m yaar i want to prevent my software.....

Last edited:
Did not understood .Is it error handling u r asking or preventing ur application to be crashed. ...........................oh forgotten i am not a expert.Sorry yaar.

But if u want u can tell in details and i will answer it.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I am not clear with the quetion..but if I want to damage a software I would just open the .exe in any hex editor and delete a few hex characters. software is now damaged I guess!

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
patkim said:
I am not clear with the quetion..but if I want to damage a software I would just open the .exe in any hex editor and delete a few hex characters. software is now damaged I guess!
for sure you damaged it.. ok now recover it by pasting the same texts u deleted.. Never tried.. but it....... i think it should/may/can not work.. confused yar?

OP
J

james_bond1

Thanks Allot,
But 1st tell me how to damage it forever.............
Procedure needed .......Then i ll make it again......

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I think I understand what he is trying to say. He wants to know how his software can be hacked so that he can patch the loopholes.

Well, for this purpose you have to compile the program and then either try to find loopholes in the software yourself or seek the help of a good hacker. He will show you the weaknesses in your software and help you patch them up. Be warned though that any and all sort of software can be cracked. It is just how difficult the software developer can make it for the hackers. In other words, it is not a question of how but a question of when.
I hope that helped! :)

BTW, you can use Hindi to express yourself if you are fluent in the language. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom