VistaVG SE Theme: For Sony Ericsson k700, w810 & Other Mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Hi guys

As u all know I released a Vista theme for Sony Ericsson mobile phones a few months back and I got a gr8 response from all of you. :)

Lots of ppl requested me to make an updated version of the theme recently, so I tried to make another Vista theme. I hope you'll like it.

I have tried to put as much transparency as I could. All colors, images, etc are Vista-ish.

Now I'm glad to release it. I'm releasing 2 versions of this "VistaVG theme":

1. For SE k700:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/vishaal_here/Preview_VistaVG_theme_for_k700_by_V.png

2. For SE w810:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/vishaal_here/Preview_VistaVG_theme_for_w810_by_V.png

The second one will also work for approx. all other SE mobile phones. If you want this theme for any other SE phone, then feel free to post here and I'll try my best to make one only for u. :D

Pls post ur comments/feedbacks coz I love them. ;)

Download Link

Last edited:
OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ thnx buddy. :cool:
Pls post ur comments about the theme. Actually I want to know about W810 theme coz I hvnt checked it on a phone. :D

Third Eye

gooby pls
Vishal Gupta said:
^^ thnx buddy. :cool:
Pls post ur comments about the theme. Actually I want to know about W810 theme coz I hvnt checked it on a phone. :D

Its not working :(

I am getting File corrupt error

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Thats what I was afraid of. Since I didnt test the theme myself I was worried about whether it'll work or not. ;)

Now I hv fixed the part which was causing the error. It should work now. Pls download it again and try it. :)

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I commented you there.

I am too developing a theme for my W300i. But I cant get the big size of message box. I mean when I use Walkman theme(default with w300i) or any other k750i , the Write new message box is big compared to the theme that I created. Why is it so?
Which version of SETheme Creator you use?

K

krazyfrog

Downloaded the W810i theme on my W710i. Works brilliantly and looks great too. Thanks and please make some more like these.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
cool job dude. i was in search of new themes and now my search is over. its really cool theme dude. thanks a lot

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Great Mr.Vishal aka Windows vista.
Keep it up.
Can you make the theme for symbian phones like 3230,6681,N70?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom