Vista Network Diagonising Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vistaguy

Right off the assembly line
HI guys..
I have vista installed on my system which is connected to the internet thru reliance BroadNet connection.
Once i log-in to my system, to get the internet activated i usually select the 'Diagonise and repair' option from the "network and sharing center".. by doing so i used to get conncted to the net... offlate whenever i try doing so the system shows a BSOD which goes like "DRIVER_ IRQL_NOT_LESS_ OR_ EQUAL" ... and restarts!! :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:
Please help me out!!

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
vistaguy said:
HI guys..
I have vista installed on my system which is connected to the internet thru reliance BroadNet connection.
Once i log-in to my system, to get the internet activated i usually select the 'Diagonise and repair' option from the "network and sharing center".. by doing so i used to get conncted to the net... offlate whenever i try doing so the system shows a BSOD which goes like "DRIVER_ IRQL_NOT_LESS_ OR_ EQUAL" ... and restarts!! :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:
Please help me out!!

Tell us which type of connection u use i.e. adsl or wireless? Is connected via LAN or USB. The error u received is a driver incompatibility related error and it would be very useful if u post the memory dump.

OP
V

vistaguy

I'm usin ADSL conn. and its connected thru LAN only!!

and how am i to post the memory dump?? .. where's it located?? .. :(

sam_1710

Youngling
Very Unusual Problem ....
Me too on a reliance Connection.. but not facing anythin like this !! btw.. Is this happening always.. i.e from when u got the connection??

OP
V

vistaguy

its happening from the last week.. :( and the conn. was alright for a month!!
and i observed that the BSOD happens not only wen i press the 'Diagonise and repair' option but also when i disable and enable the network connection from 'Manage network Connection' window!! :( :( please help me out!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom