Status
Not open for further replies.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
There is something seriously wrong with either your connections or your download managers. Hmm, I extracted the files myself, compressed them and uploaded them here. Try downloading it from here:

*rapidshare.de/files/766093/aboutbuster.rar.html

Hope this helps. I personally verified them.

swatkat

Technomancer
try here....
*www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/aboutbuster.php

*www.spychecker.com/program/aboutbuster.html

but read the instructions here...
*www.besttechie.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1488

@achako....almost ALL softwares, be it bad or good, u install make a Registry entry in Windows. And SpyBot's TeaTimer every time asks u whether to allow or deny the registry entry being made by the Software.
and it also lists the program name or file name which is making the Reg entry, so look for the program name or software name there, if u find it as a good one (like an Antivirus software or like Adobe Acrobat etc), u click "Allow" and u may also select the option "Remember this setting" so that it doesnt ask again for the same software again......

Charley

Just Do It
enoonmai said:
There is something seriously wrong with either your connections or your download managers. Hmm, I extracted the files myself, compressed them and uploaded them here. Try downloading it from here:

*rapidshare.de/files/766093/aboutbuster.rar.html

Hope this helps. I personally verified them.

This is what I get when I download the link....

The error is database is either corrupt or missing. please dowwnload a new one.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
LOL, priceless! :D I dont know what else to do. It seems that your computer just doesn't want the file. :lol: Did all the links provided on the page swatkat posted fail?

Charley

Just Do It
Yup, why is it so ?

I tried all the links 4 about:buster........

Isnt there any other software, as it ?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@swat.. i again started gettin that scandisk!! :shock: now when i ran that fsutil stuff in dos.. instead of c,e,f like las time.. it was d,e,f... :? y is this happenin again n again?

swatkat

Technomancer
now u have to exclude the drives from being checked.... try this...go to Start>Run and type cmd and press Enter.
here, type this chkntfs /x d: e: f: (notice a SPACE between chkntfs and /x and also between the drive list)and Reboot....this means, the drives d:, e: and f: r excluded from checking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom