Status
Not open for further replies.

alltime.homie

Broken In
I have a Nokia 6600, and my recording is only up to 15 seconds per clip. I have a 256mb memory card. Is there any software I can use to record movies for longer lengths ? Because as far as I can see, there isn't any setting I can change for longer recordings.... somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me !

OP
alltime.homie

alltime.homie

Broken In
Thanks. I'm also having a problem with my PC suite. When I use the connection wizard to connect via bluetooth, it reads the device. When I try to connect it, I give the right pass key, but it says it cannot authenticate my phone. Can someone please help me with this problem ?

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
Same Problem.I am using normal Nokia PC suite the latest verson given in digit not of theCD which was with cellphone. the same problems come but after searching phone it does not go to next step it says it "cannot authenticate the phone".
While other cell get easlly connected.

OP
alltime.homie

alltime.homie

Broken In
Are you using a 6600 as well ? Did you try connecting your phone through the PC Suite provided with the CD that came along with the phone as well ? Because I haven't tried on that either....

OP
alltime.homie

alltime.homie

Broken In
Ok. Now I have tried installing the PC Suite for 6600. After I load it, it tells me to connect my phone to the computer and press OK. When I do so, it does not even read my device. What now ?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
make sure the ports are proper .... i also had this problem .... but somehow playing with the bluetooth config settings it worked ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom