Video game developer

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
ok it looks good.but the problem is that everything is covered by separate degrees.its like I will have to decide which branch to specialize in before I experience any of them.

Who knows,I might even want to be a generalist :p

EDIT:I have never heard of the university this school is affiliated to.

mohityadavx

Youngling
EDIT:I have never heard of the university this school is affiliated to.

its affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture& Fine Arts University

ok it looks good.but the problem is that everything is covered by separate degrees.its like I will have to decide which branch to specialize in before I experience any of them.

CAll their advisor @ +91 8008002794/95

Request their brouchure which may help a little

Link

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
thats what I said.I have never heard of Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University.The name suggests it is an Arts related university.How can they approve a B.Tech course?

mohityadavx

Youngling
thats what I said.I have never heard of Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University.The name suggests it is an Arts related university.How can they approve a B.Tech course?

why don't u contact the university only i am sure they can tell u how can they offer BTech

Neuron

Electronic.
^ Make sure you check out ICAT's website.
ICAT - Image College of Art, Animation and Technology, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, India.

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Hmm... ty for link but it is also bifurcated...also i wanna Grad with science degree and keep my options open.

CalyPso

Right off the assembly line
If you're looking for universities abroad, there's a bunch of them. Costly too.
Off the top of my head, in alphabetical order:
DigiPen
ETC, Carnegie Mellon University - Masters in Entertainment and Technology
Full Sail
Guildhall, Southern Methodist University

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
which ones are the best?i want a top 20 list from worldwide english medium colleges if that can be done.

google is useless...

bump?

anyone?

Neuron

Electronic.
Through google search.Google is never useless :wink:

*cdn1.gamepro.com/cdn_img/7103-GP0411_064.pdf

Redirected from Ranking the top game-design colleges | Software, Interrupted - CNET News

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
I was looking to pursue a similar field of study after completing my twelfth. However, I realized that it would be better if I did a course on computers (eg. BTech-CSE, BCA) first to understand the basics, before specializing in Game Development.

This way you can make an informed decision after learning the requirements one needs to go into this field.

I intend to do a masters in Game Development abroad. I think you should do something similar.

subashj

Broken In
hey dsk supinfocom is meant for that...so u can give it a try july 15 or 17th(i'm nt sure)there is entrance test for it...check its website..DSK Supinfocom - Contact us : animation institute | courses in animation | animation academy | animation multimedia | animation colleges | animation school | training animation | top animation institutes | animation institutes india | career in anima

AcceleratorX

Youngling
AFAIK the Mumbai University syllabus for B.E. in Information Technology has an entire subject dedicated to video game development in the final year. If you are so inclined towards having this knowledge in your degree studies, you might want to try a college affiliated to Mumbai University.

Top Bottom