top speed: 350mph (limited to 292mph)
veyron can achieve only 253mph...
1.4 ltr diesel engine...

price: 1 million USD...:)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dude this is not a Veyron Killer. Believe me :D ROFL

*hegeberg.dyndns.org/acabion.com/images/product_home.jpg

*img170.imageshack.us/img170/869/emoroflsf3.gif *img170.imageshack.us/img170/869/emoroflsf3.gif*img170.imageshack.us/img170/869/emoroflsf3.gif *img170.imageshack.us/img170/869/emoroflsf3.gif*img170.imageshack.us/img170/869/emoroflsf3.gif *img170.imageshack.us/img170/869/emoroflsf3.gif

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
good for indian roads for faster people who wants to reach fastest to eternity :D ;) and people who come in btwn that tinbox too ;)

xbonez

NP : Crysis
man, even if somebody'd give me that car for free i wouldn't take it. i'd look so stupid, i'd be the laughing stock of the entire town

OP
saikibryan

saikibryan

Journeyman
hey all...sorry about that,
i titled this thread "veyron killer"...
that doesn't mean acabion shall beat veyron in looks and all
this crap looking bike or whatever would be the current fastest car on road/in commercial production :)

however acabion shall produce 26 pieces of it...:)

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
yeah I still think the Veyron is the fast **STREET LEGAL** full production car, this 'thingy' doesn't classify as a car, it is more like a bike, and of course it's acceleration is going to be better, it weighs a lot less. I saw a clip on youtube (I think it was the silly French) where they took a Porche and military jet and some bike, and compared them in a 'drag' (ofcorse the jet won) the bike took off faster then the car but in the end the porche had the overall top speed. my point is you can't compare things like that. you should read the WHOLE wikipedia article(veyron), it states that if you go any faster either you run out of fuel in a hurry or the tires heat up to quickly, by they way it is also electronically governed at that top speed... like any normal human being needs to go that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom