very unhappy with BSNL

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
hey guys today a very disgusting thing happened i was using 3g data plan and only 40mb was left in my data balance...
i just crossed 40mb(41.5mb used) and they charged me with 50rs wtf....50rs for 1.5 mb.i am very frustrated now....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Happens many times. 3g usage exceediting limit is punished badly. Vodafone charges me Rs.10 for each extra MB on GPRS.

Would recommend to contact CC

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I am just fed...up wid this 50 rs is very much man i just used for 3 minutes for surfing flash sites..40 mb speed is vry awesome but charges! Darn it.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Dude email bsnl cc say them "I guess this is the way youll treat customers.I want a refund,Or i will never use BSNL again.Refund me please ASAP"
It works with airtel :p

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Dude email bsnl cc say them "I guess this is the way youll treat customers.I want a refund,Or i will never use BSNL again.Refund me please ASAP"
It works with airtel :p

dude that trick works mostly with airtel only..... they have best Customer care.....

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I have already sent email and gave my contact no. to bsnl till now no replies and it shows pending on their cc site...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
dude that trick works mostly with airtel only..... they have best Customer care.....

I doubt the best.
Once i called them regarding slow net.
I dint croos my FUP of 5 gb
"They said go to IE.clear all cookies.
Now you will get your full speed back.Thanks for calling airtel"

I have already sent email and gave my contact no. to bsnl till now no replies and it shows pending on their cc site...

Ok do this,Say you will email TRAI if they dont reply

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I doubt the best.
Once i called them regarding slow net.
I dint croos my FUP of 5 gb
"They said go to IE.clear all cookies.
Now you will get your full speed back.Thanks for calling airtel"

i agree any cc sks they dont know anything about technical things only few
but airtel is still better than any other..

Top Bottom