Congos, waiting for pics, vids and some benchmarks. :doublethumb:

OT:-

You Bengali!!!

Thank You very much..

I will update the price soon

Pics and vids will be up very very soon

Regarding benchmark
I have already pushed the CPU and GPU to the safest MAX setting
The CPU is Running @ 4.5 Ghz (from stock 3.4 Ghz) using the ASUS AI tweak and the GPU @ 1125 Mhz (from stock 925 Mhz) using MSI Afterburner. The fans do make noise but its completely tolerable because My Sirus headphone cuts all other noise when I game

I have tried to upload picture here but i am unable to do it even after resizing to 30-50 Kb sizes :-x

I ran 3D mark 11 in Extreme Settings and got a score of X5258. I actually do not know if this is a good score or not

I have rum Metro 2033 which has given 70-90 fps and Battlefield 3 is giving 70-150 fps depending on the levels. I will also post fraps results very soon.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Upload to imgur and link here.

And the 3DMark11 scores are in line with 7970 CF results. No issue there. ;)

OP
S

sabya

Broken In
Here is the link to few photos
*imgur.com/a/M8knx/

Rest will upload in a separate thread

@skud..imgur is very simple and easy..thanks..any such site for video uploads?

Enjoy

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
What's wrong with youtube?

Monitor looks awesome, need to work with the cables. I guess that case has more place to hide them.

OP
S

sabya

Broken In
What's wrong with youtube?

Monitor looks awesome, need to work with the cables. I guess that case has more place to hide them.

Thanks..will my G+ vids go to my youtube channel directly..if yes then I will do..well anyways I will upload in youtube soon...

Regarding the cables..this is not yet setup completely..thinking about some cabinet lighting also..final one will be much more tidy..actually the backside is a little more less space than I expected..need to rearrange there also

I have started a new thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/153724-high-end-gaming-rig-assembly.html

I have included all the unboxing videos and prices of the components I have purchased. Pics and benchmarks will follow soon..

Thanks all of you once again for letting my dream come true

Last edited:
Top Bottom