Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/427290/header.jpg?t=1528128579
London, 1918. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. As a Vampyr, you are cursed to feed on those you vowed to heal.

Will you embrace the monster within? Survive and fight against Vampyr hunters, undead skals, and other supernatural creatures. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you, to decide who will be your next victim. Struggle to live with your decisions… your actions will save or doom London.

*steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/427290/extras/Vampyr_Steam_in-text-BTV.png?t=1528128579
BE THE VAMPYR – Fight and manipulate with supernatural abilities
*steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/427290/extras/Vampyr_Steam_in-text-FTS.png?t=1528128579
FEED TO SURVIVE – Be the savior and the stalker
*steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/427290/extras/Vampyr_Steam_in-text-SL.png?t=1528128579
SHAPE LONDON – A web of interconnected citizens reacts to your decisions
*steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/427290/extras/Vampyr_Steam_footerv3.png?t=1528128579
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i3-2130 (3.4 GHz)/AMD FX-4100 (3.6 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 1050 (Legacy GPU: GeForce GTX 660) / Radeon R7 370
Storage: 20 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i7-3930K (3.2 GHz)/AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz)
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: 4 GB, GeForce GeForce GTX 970 / GTX 1060 / Radeon R9 390
Storage: 20 GB available space

Source: STEAM

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Gameplay Trailer

- - - Updated - - -

Why is the character speech animation so bad? Game seems ok otherwise.

gameranand

Living to Play
Pre- Alpha stage I guess. Face and facial animation need a lot of work. Also I do hope that they give me real choice and not illusion of choice. For example this game emphasis that you need to kill in order to survive, while he is sad about the girl he killed. What about all those men, he could have drank from them and spared the last guy he drank from. This is not a choice, its like you are forcing me to do it. You are forcing me to kill some of the main character so I blend in one of your story arc.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I wish this was based in the World of Darkness universe like the Vampire: The Masquerade game was.

But Paradox Interactive has the rights to the Vampire games and perhaps they will make a new one in the future.

Top Bottom