Valorant

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Hey,
Does anyone here play valorant? It's really similar to CSGO but has abilities and characters. It's really fun. Personally I like Valorant better than CSGO cause it's much more fun.
Let me know your opinions on the game and drop your gamertag if you play, would be really nice to have a digit group for Valorant :p

Valorant felt like a hybrid of CS GO & Overwatch to me, I didn't like any of those. Try r/IndianGaming subreddit's discord to find other Indian gamers.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Don't know many who play. I think @gagan_kumar used to play atleast when the game was new.

Hopefully we have more who play and post on this thread.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

mitraark

Decrepit
*wallpapers.com/images/high/valorant-red-and-teal-aw6137vu04m7r0zz.jpg

VALORANT is a free to play 5v5, character-based tactical shooter. The game operates on an economy-round, objective-based, first-to-13 competitive format where you select a unique agent to play for the entirety of the match.

Basically, its like Counter Strike, with added abilities for each type of agent (Controller based game ala Rainbow Six Siege). Less tactical, (argubly) more fun.

While the game is free to play, a plethora of skins for the guns/knife is released for sale, and they sell surprisingly well in India considering their price (personal opinion).

Made this thread to find players to queue together.. comms are an essential part of the game, and being toxic in your own language enhances the multiplayer experience /s.

Hit me up at Riot ID mitraark #7373

Top Bottom