Vacuum cleaner

arian29

In the zone
Please suggest the best vacuum cleaner for home use. Max 6000.
one option-- Euroclean Eureka Forbes Bravo Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner Price in India - Buy Euroclean Eureka Forbes Bravo Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner Online at Flipkart.com

Last edited:

eureka

Banned
The only thing I wanted to say is, stay away from Eureka Forbes, period.

Look at some of Black & Decker ones.

Rajesh345

Youngling
The only thing I wanted to say is, stay away from Eureka Forbes, period.

Look at some of Black & Decker ones.

And why is that ? when posting negative statement ,kindly tell the reason also

I have been using Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleaner buyed (10+ years ) its still working perfectly ( but it bit heavy model ) *old is gold , I am using it still now

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
Hows this - Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX Vacuum Cleaner Price in India - Buy Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX Vacuum Cleaner Online at Flipkart.com

eureka

Banned
And why is that ? when posting negative statement ,kindly tell the reason also

I have been using Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleaner buyed (10+ years ) its still working perfectly ( but it bit heavy model ) *old is gold , I am using it still now
Well to be quite honest I thought about mentioning the reason, but then thought even mentioning that is a waste of time. You see I bought the machine called Eureka Forbes Bravo, but that machine is so worst that I can't say where shall I start! If someone wants a portable gas burner then he/she is welcome to try it, but if for cleaning, then well, a fart is more powerful than the power of its.

Old vacuum cleaner? Well that's indeed piece of gold. I have one (broken), which is almost fifteen years old, I don't know what brand that is, and it still can suck dust at least twice more powerful than that damn Eureka one, hell additionally, it even has a turbo charge enabling switch, and even after half an hour of usage it didn't become nowhere near as hot as the Bravo.

As I said, Eureka Forbes is ****, at least for vacuum cleaners they are. So investing behind them is meaningless, at least they are dead in my dictionary.

Rajesh345

Youngling
*i57.tinypic.com/oqbwcw.jpg

dont know which model , and sorry about year , Mother told its 25 years + old o_O , it was there when my mother was child

HAHAHAH we have the same Vacuum C Leaner. We had it back in the early 1990s. I remember a smart Salesman coming at our home and selling it to my Mom, with all sweet words and ****. We used it two to three times MAX . . . . .it was heavy, cumbersome, damn noisy, power cord wasnt long enough etc etc
XD XD

Top Bottom