UT 2004 Requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anishcool

TE God
can anyone tell me the minimum requirements for ut2004 to run. i have a onbord geforce2, with 224 mb ram will it do ?

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Yep it shud run @ a low res with all settings off. I got it to run on a system with 128Mb of ram outta which 32 Mb was shared for the video. But the onslaught mode gives probs.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
blade man where were u didnt see u for a long time (so long that probably Theraven got ahead of ur posting lol).anyways could u plzz also tell me if ut 2004 can run on a pro savage ddr 32 Mb on board ram with HIS motherboard.1st of is it a good enough card for now (its my friends lol).

theraven

Technomancer
lol .. cmon man it aint abt the posts :p
depends on the kinda answers ya give :D
anyways . UT2004 ... might just crawl on ur system ...
but its gonna be quite unplayable ..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
lol raven i know its all abt the answers u give anyways thanks for the reply but hey after all posts are posts its all abt ur contribution to the forum k bro peace.Hey by the way had a question for ya what does bandwidth and intergrity in kazaa lite represent?is it bandwidth the higher the bandwidth rating the more are the sources or something and one more query will doom 3 work on geforce 2 Mx 400 with 64 MB of video Ram what are its cpu requirements.

ishaan

Padawan
u should neways try the games even if ur system requirements dont match. sometimz, with low settings n all, the game just manages 2 run. or walk. lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

theraven

Technomancer
bandwidth ... well its like how much of ur connection u are allowing to give to kazaa lite to use ...
but for us indians .. the settin is anyways higher than the capability of our connections .. so changing this wont help .... much ...
it doesnt mean ull get more sources ... it just means more of ur connection .. and hence more speed ... is used to download ur files ...
as for gf2 MX .. im not sure thats compatible ... cuz of the MX series ...
a proper gf2 with min 64mb is the requirement ...

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
allwyndlima said:
blade man where were u didnt see u for a long time (so long that probably Theraven got ahead of ur posting lol).anyways could u plzz also tell me if ut 2004 can run on a pro savage ddr 32 Mb on board ram with HIS motherboard.1st of is it a good enough card for now (its my friends lol).

Hey dude, was outta town for some days ! So i missed quite a few threads on the forums ;). Neways, for ur query ur friend shud b able to run ut2k4 at the lowest settings but the FPS will be a issue. And like raven said it aint abt post counts....... ;)

abt ur other set of queries: bandwidth is how much amt of ur connection u are allowing ur connection to b used by Klite. So higher b/w might mean that there are more number of ppl or it cud also mean that one single source cud have high bandwidth, been outta loop with klite....so a bit rusty on it. Have switched to Bit Torrent for life ! The best way to determine whether the gfx2 mx will run D3 is to actually install it and run it. But the game will be a slide show for sure !

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Lol it slide showed for sure and showed me a error showing couldn't load config.cfg :( Now what the hell is that?anyways not a big probs anyways.have another query (hey anishcool hope u don't mind just using ur thread for a little selfish gain lol)
1.)can we share video onboard video memory to extend it to a further point i mean if i have an integrated geforce 32Mb card can i further share some more amount of My physical ram to make it 64Mb or higher.
2.)Is geforce a good buy over Ati card or is it the other way round if so then which one?
3.)in my kazaa lite k++ v2.43 i am not able to download movies but am able to download music videos songs and other stuff.mine is a 64kbps isdn leased line.will i need a higher or for that reason a cable connection for it to start?
4.)Blade what bit torrent site do ya use the most and what is meant by keep seeding,does it mean that i have to keep the downloading box open so that i allow everyone to download or is it just keeping the file on my harddisk.
5.)well this is a sort of personal query by the way to both Theraven and Blade.are u guys software engineers or something?if not then may i know ur qualification 8) and for that reason ur age :lol: .

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
allwyndlima said:
Lol it slide showed for sure and showed me a error showing couldn't load config.cfg :( Now what the hell is that?anyways not a big probs anyways.have another query (hey anishcool hope u don't mind just using ur thread for a little selfish gain lol)
1.)can we share video onboard video memory to extend it to a further point i mean if i have an integrated geforce 32Mb card can i further share some more amount of My physical ram to make it 64Mb or higher.
2.)Is geforce a good buy over Ati card or is it the other way round if so then which one?
3.)in my kazaa lite k++ v2.43 i am not able to download movies but am able to download music videos songs and other stuff.mine is a 64kbps isdn leased line.will i need a higher or for that reason a cable connection for it to start?
4.)Blade what bit torrent site do ya use the most and what is meant by keep seeding,does it mean that i have to keep the downloading box open so that i allow everyone to download or is it just keeping the file on my harddisk.
5.)well this is a sort of personal query by the way to both Theraven and Blade.are u guys software engineers or something?if not then may i know ur qualification 8) and for that reason ur age :lol: .

1.) Not possible if it integrated memory. Btw increasing the memory to say 64Mb won't have any effect on the FPS since the gfx2 doesnt have nuff juice neways.
2.) A ATi is a good buy in the 9XXX series for eg the 9800,9600 etc. Whereas the 6 Series frm Nvidia is @ the top currently.
3.) No even i have 64k connection, i can do movies reasonably well with BT and have done with Klite in the past.
4.) I use suprnova.org mostly with torrentreactor and desitorrents. Seeding in simple terms is keeping ur download window open and letting other ppl upload frm u. some sites have a share ratio for sharing like 1:1.
5.) TOP SECRET ! hehe.......

theraven

Technomancer
blades covered everything
just a few things
3) u can download movies
it depends on the movies u download and the sources it has
newer movies take time to spread across the network ...
im quite sure u mustve checked but do it again .. specially if ur using sig2dat links courtesy of some sites which verify the movies for u..
what u can do is .,,.. search for a movie file .. which is quite common ... get the file which offers max bandwidth .. and see if it starts the download ...
if NO Movie files download. . im sorry man .. im lost ... :D
5) ..hmmmm ....
im not too sure if i should answer that .... hmmm..
o what the heck
lol ... nah dude ... i am just a ** yr old B.E. pass novice .... just try to help where i can ..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey thanks a lot for ur time guys and yeah blade respect ur privacy lol anyways raven B.E Novice thats a little tough to digest....... :shock: ahhh....anyways what the hell seem like a pro in all these stuff but anyways nice meetin u guys. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom