Using the Bsnl UTStarcom WA3002g4 wireless TYPE-IV ADSL broadband modem router outside India

nordy

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Is it possible to use the Bsnl UTStarcom WA3002g4 wireless TYPE-IV ADSL broadband modem/router outside India?

I have one with 4 LAN Ports and 1 Wireless Antenna. Since I don't have the landline anymore, I don't need the Modem/router. If this Modem/router were taken to the USA, would it be possible to use it there with their connections? If it is I was thinking of handing it over to one of my cousins, if not I was thinking of selling it off in India itself.

Can this be used abroad?

Thanks,
 

Ascendant001

Super Moderator
Staff member
any adsl model can be used anywhere in the world for an adsl connection.in USA though i think better plans with very high download(30-40mbps or more) & upload speeds(in range of 10mbps & above) are available through cable/optical fiber & not adsl but even then an adsl modem can also be used as a router so shouldn't be a problem.
 
OP
N

nordy

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for replying. In that case it's off to there :) Will fetch a nice price over there:-D
 
Top Bottom