Use for unlimited Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Ok so now I have got 1 Mbps unlimited Internet. Dunno much what to download. I am currently using it with my wifi router for a pc, phone and tablet. Just using it for watching some YouTube videos, streaming from gaana and not much. Suggest me some educational or casual use.

Anime series, TV series, your steam games library, etc

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Ok so now I have got 1 Mbps unlimited Internet. Dunno much what to download. I am currently using it with my wifi router for a pc, phone and tablet. Just using it for watching some YouTube videos, streaming from gaana and not much. Suggest me some educational or casual use.

there are various online courses from sites like coursera etc you can visit them and do them.........

Flash

Lost in speed
Everyone who put new Internet connection has that question. :mrgreen:
My suggestion is movies. Just google for "movies that you should watch before you die", you will get a hell a lot more.

beingGamer

In the zone

-Removed- :D

Last edited:

beingGamer

In the zone
Have you considered the thought of, whatif OP is a kid?

i edited it, apologies for being funny there, would suggest you to remove the text from your quote.

OP will find out how he can utilize it with day to day use ;)

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
download all the tutorial videos from youtube [ from reputed channels ] and make a archive to watch later. This will come very handy.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
i edited it, apologies for being funny there, would suggest you to remove the text from your quote.

OP will find out how he can utilize it with day to day use ;)
Your suggestion have already reached OP. hint: quote notification on emails. ;)

As for the uses of Unlimited broadband plan for me:
Watching YouTube videos in highest quality possible in given speed.
Steam games of course.
Updating those humongous steam game updates.
Trying out new Linux distros.
Video tutorials on coursea or YouTube or any other site
And of courses 'that'.

Best thing about unlimited plan is that you don't have to worry about running out of bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom