USB Tethering in Lenovo Vibe P1m

sarosh

Journeyman
Hello,
I am interested in buying this product:
Lenovo VIBE P1m 16 GB Black | Buy Lenovo VIBE P1m Mobile Phone Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

The Lenovo Vibe P1m.

I would like to know if this phone has the USB Tethering feature by which I can connect the phone to my desktop pc via a usb cable and use the phone as a modem to get internet on my pc. My pc does not have a wifi adopter. The feature in my present phone is known as "USB tethering".

I would like to make sure 100% that this phone indeed has this feature, it is not clearly mentioned anywhere whether this phone has this feature or not.

What are the words or phrases I should look for if I want to look for this feature in other phones?
Thanks very much.
Sarosh.

A

amit.tiger12

Any opinion about the choice of phone, the Lenovo Vibe P1m for Rs.7000/- ?
I am using same device from nov 2015.
It's working great. Root and custom recovery, works well. But rooting is little lengthy complex for mediatek processors. And there are not cousin ROM available. And update process is slow compare to Lenovo's Motorola devices.
There are many great phones available comparing this old one. Check those. Even i found this device boring. But it can be great backup device, like Nokia used to be.

OP
S

sarosh

Journeyman
I purchased the phone and am quite pleased with it.
Could someone please clarify if the ANT VR can be used with the Vibe P1m to view movies on the phone, is it compatible?

A

amit.tiger12

I purchased the phone and am quite pleased with it.
Could someone please clarify if the ANT VR can be used with the Vibe P1m to view movies on the phone, is it compatible?

There is no Gyroscope in Lenovo Vibe P1m, so VR is not supported. I tried VR apps and cardboard which came free with newspaper Times Of India Mumbai edition this year. Some new car advertisement.
Tried that cardboard with their car's VR app, but not supported, because of Gyroscope.

For VR you need Gyroscope sensor.
Check site for compatible devices.

Is my Phone virtual Reality compatible with the FreeflyV

You can try some VR apps which does not need Gyroscope sensor like video player, photo etc.

Top Bottom