USB 2.0 drivers required...

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay guys,
i've got a lil problem here, i have a intel motherboard, the 865GBF, which supports high speed USB 2.0, now the problem is, the cd supplied with the motherboard, haad usb2 drivers only for windows 98, the website has no drivers for XP. can someone help me find usb 2.0 drivers for the intel 965GBF for this? my OS is Windows XP professional,
thanks in advance
-Anirudh

setharsh

Broken In
dude, even i have D865GBF motherboard and the installation CD has drivers for USB 2.0 for win XP.

just explore the CD. the drivers should be in the software folder with the name having 'intel' in it. run that file.

legolas

Padawan
in relevance to this question, can u install USB 2.0 driver on a P3 machine? i mean does it support USB 2.0? if so, can i install the driver provided with my P4 865GBF cd? thk u.

/legolas

azhararmar

Broken In
IF you Have the Enough Configuration then Why dont you install Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Which has the Best performance and Have Many inbuilt Plug and Play Drivers like Bluetooth, Usb2.0, and Maximum of Mother board Drivers... Just install Service pack 2 and Everything will be Allright for you..

legolas

Padawan
cud any1 answer my question, does USB 2.0 driver require a motherboard with compatibility for that? or can a p3 1Ghz machine cud also get it installed? is it merely a driver/software?

/legolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom