Usage monitor for PS3/Xbox 360 Gaming Cafe

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hello Guys,
one of my friend's friend is planing to open a gaming parlor. he is gonna provide Xbox 360 and PS3 Consoles as the platform. He asked me if one can monitor how much time a customer has spent time playing games on the consoles. I said its not possible, but he said that a cafe in Chennai has this kind of software installed. I am not sure if the consoles he will be using would be modded/non-modded.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks
Charan

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Can you please ask him more details about the so called Cafe in Chennai? I could go take a look for you if you want.

digitaltab

In the zone
yes dude, first of all i would like to mention that i have got samsung monitor which comes with timer, it goes automatically switch off by setting the time, the model no. is mentioned in signature,...
besides this, i don't really know, what i have seen in game parlors here in delhi is same thing i mentioned to you, they set timers for 1 hour or more and then increase time on tv/monitor if one wants to play more...

Tachyon1986

In the zone
sure.. will do today evening..

offtopic: you stopped playing BF3?

Ah no man , I've been busy with work recently. Don't have much time to play games. Besides, my sniper career in BF3 hasn't been kind to me , so I'm kinda recovering from that depression too :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yes this looks interesting.. my friend has not comeback to me on the name of the parlor, will check back again now.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
I have been to FOG-Federation of gamers--quite popular game parlor in Delhi malls..ithink.
What they do is that they have fixed standard timers-digital clocks for each setup.
Once you have started the game they simply start it and after youre done.They see the timers to charge accordingly.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I contacted my friend and he said that his friend is visiting Chennai to look into this. He said that there is a Gaming Parlor in Satyam Mall/Theater (?) and will be visiting that place.

As he is going to investigate himself, there is no need to continue on this thread.

@Mods: Please lock this thread.

Top Bottom