urgent!! where to buy sapphire 7870xt boost.

phrick

Broken In
please help Digitians, today i went to nehru place bought everything but the gpu that is sapphire radeon hd 7870xt with boost. everone had the radeon hd 7870 pitcairn xt based card but not the tahiti le one.
please help: will buy from anywhere!!

flyingcow

Shibe
I remember Cilus' post about the 7870XT selling at vedant for 16.5k , but im not sure its the boost version.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Tahiti LE cards by different vendors have identical clocks(Base clock:925MHz;Boost clock:975MHz;Memory Clock:1500MHz).
SAPPHIRE HD 7870 2GB GDDR5 XT WITH BOOST
PowerColor Official Website - Graphics, Cases, Power Supply -- PowerColor PCS+ HD7870 Myst. Edition 2GB GDDR5(UEFI READY)
PowerColor Official Website - Graphics, Cases, Power Supply -- PowerColor PCS+ HD7870 EZ Edition 2GB GDDR5(UEFI READY)
Radeon HD 7870XT jokerCard - Graphic solutions GeForce & Radeon
Each of these cards have a boost clock of 975MHz.

but when i add it to cart: there are trhree small stars after the product, which mdcomp says tat it means either the product is unavalabale or not in desired qty.now which one is it?
Call them up and confirm the availability before you make the payment, they don update the site regularly.

OP
P

phrick

Broken In
Call them up and confirm the availability before you make the payment, they don update the site regularly.

ok will do that but are there other online portals from where i could buy. also does no local retiler keep it in delhi? i asked cost2cost nehru place they said it is not for indian market.

called mdcomputers and confirmed unavailability of 7870xt with boost.
please help guys my maximum budget is ₹ 18500!

called mdcomputers and confirmed unavailability of 7870xt with boost.
please help guys my maximum budget is ₹ 18500!

Top Bottom