Urgent Scooty Suggestion: Activa, Aviator or Access125

shreymittal

Being Human
One of those for * says "Under test conditions" :p
And about ride quality, I agree. Activa is stupid! But there's Aviator too then(non-disk). Honda's dual-brake system is quite good. Access skids anytime while braking. :banghead:

N.Delhi. It was 75k On-Road when I had inquired. Heard its price have reduced by 5-6k. That's still 70k.

Aviator has way better ride quality than activa my cousin has one (Non-disk).
Agree with combi-brake are quite good but eat brake shoes much faster than any other already replaced them twice in two years of ownership now again they need replacement F***
Ohh i didn't knew that. it is expensive but but when we compare activa vs vespa. Vespa is the clear winner Activa now retails @60K

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Aviator has way better ride quality than activa my cousin has one (Non-disk).
Agree with combi-brake are quite good but eat brake shoes much faster than any other already replaced them twice in two years of ownership now again they need replacement F***
Ohh i didn't knew that. it is expensive but but when we compare activa vs vespa. Vespa is the clear winner Activa now retails @60K

60k? :shock:
I got my access in January for 54 On-road! Access has to be the overall winner(if considering value-for-money factor too).

shreymittal

Being Human
60k? :shock:
I got my access in January for 54 On-road! Access has to be the overall winner(if considering value-for-money factor too).

I got my activa two years back for 50K
Yup access is vfm for the money paid.
I am waiting for Vespa 300 GTS it going to be launched this year

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It's a user review that the performance of the Wego gets down after a year. It also has a fuel tank made of plastic & leg space is not comfortable

TVS Jupiter is having very good leg space, less weight and more mileage. Its looks are a crossbreed of Hero Maestro + Honda Activa. Why not try it?

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
:lol:

Nobody has suggested for Hero Pleasure, is it that bad ??

No reason to go for Hero Maestro or Pleasure. Both have Activa's engine and other parts, just the body is different. So you're getting a Honda with Hero's service, which is not a good deal IMO. Also, Pleasure is girly.
IMO, Access 125 is the best. Sure it has some drawbacks and some may not find it useful for their requirements but to me it's the best.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
No reason to go for Hero Maestro or Pleasure. Both have Activa's engine and other parts, just the body is different. So you're getting a Honda with Hero's service, which is not a good deal IMO. Also, Pleasure is girly.
IMO, Access 125 is the best. Sure it has some drawbacks and some may not find it useful for their requirements but to me it's the best.

Yes I also like TVS Access 125.

shreymittal

Being Human

Yes I also like TVS Access 125.

Yup access is the best. I had it in mind while buying Activa but my sis..arghh

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Yup access is the best. I had it in mind while buying Activa but my sis..arghh

Most of our elders go by the popular choice or most sold vehicle recently.So every one suggests Activa but I actually does not like it because it has outdated dashboard and it has even become worst by appearance because of its latest image make over by Honda by adding more fiber than metal.
I choose TVS Access 125 because one need not lift their seat every time one needs to fill petrol and it is giving 55kms per liter but if you can go TVS Jupiter it is awesome in its design and space at the front. Just go for a test drive and decide.OK.

Top Bottom