Urgent... only u people can help.. monitor dimensions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
Extremely urgent people.. i have posted athat i am buying a new pc on monday... so far so good... but alas.... my computer table is falling short

Here are the dimensions for my computer table's monitor block....

hieght of table : 17 inches

width of table : 36 inches

depth of table : 16 inches

I tried measuring a 753Ms samsung monitor and it measures 16.5 in hieght and 17.5 in depth (width is not a concern)...

can anyone sugest a monitor 17" which will fit in my table i mean hieght 17" and depth 16.5"...

Please share ur monitor dimensions coz in any way i cannot buy a new computer table... thanking in advance

Satissh S

Youngling
Since even depth is of concern here, i guess you shud opt for an lcd. b,coz even if you can crank up somehow there shud be atleast 8 inches gap from the back part of monitor to the wall/wood. CRT is good for Gaming and watching movies b'coz of its color quality. Lcd's reduce power and don't consume much space. They can however burn a hole in your pockets. When opting for lcd's beware of dead pixels, these don't light up! .Consider your choices.. A good 17 inches with an aspect retio of 4/3 shud suffice. Make it within HR: 30-70 and VR: 50-160 .

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
hey guys i got the dimensions... samsung monitors just fit in my specifications and in the cabinet... thank god they changed their menu buttons side ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom