Urgent: Need a 400L Refrigerator

Richie Rich

Broken In
Hello friends! First happy diwali to all.
This diwali my family is looking to buy a refrigerator. We need a big size for about 400L frost free refrigerator. Main priority is that it keep veggies fresh, more space for fridge than the deep freezer and maintain temperature automatically. I took a look on chroma store and found out some models mentioned below:
Samsung 400 Litres RT45LSPN Frost Free Refrigerator
LG 408YVQ4 Frost Free Refrigerator | LG 390 Litres Refrigerator
Whirlpool NEO IC425 TCGB4 Refrigerator| Whirlpool Double Door Fridge
*www.cromaretail.com/Bosch367LitresKDN42AL50IFrostFreeRefrigerator-pc-4766-397.aspx

Last edited:
Bosch 401 Litres KDN46AI50I Frost Free Refrigerator
Have a look at this. This is from Bosch and has a capacity of 401 litres.

OP
Richie Rich

Richie Rich

Broken In
Bosch 401 Litres KDN46AI50I Frost Free Refrigerator
Have a look at this. This is from Bosch and has a capacity of 401 litres.

I have doubts about Bosch fridge. I never see anywhere so worried about the after sales. How is it, any idea? Also it is much priced in comparison to other brands (6k more than LG)
In whirlpool and LG fridges above which model is better?

I've heard that Bosch is really good that is why i am suggesting that to you. Out of those two i would definitely go for whirlpool....just to let you know you are also getting a free iron with the whirlpool on croma

OP
Richie Rich

Richie Rich

Broken In
Finally, we have finalise three models:
Bosch 367 Litres KDN42AL50I Frost Free Refrigerator
Whirlpool NEO Double Door Refrigerator| Whirlpool 360 Litres Fridge
LG 350 Litres GL-368YEQ4 Frost Free Refrigerator (Bouquet White)

I have heard that many of the fridges of LG and samsung are said to be frost free but they are not practically.

OP
Richie Rich

Richie Rich

Broken In
go with bosch, best quality of them all.

What about service? We are more preferring to Whirlpool NEO Double Door Refrigerator| Whirlpool 360 Litres Fridge
Do you have any idea of quality of frost free feature and deodorizing in whirlpool model? any idea?

Top Bottom