Urgent: NDTV scholar contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidmetal

Right off the assembly line
I'm participating in NDTV's scholar hunt... a reality show based on education that will soon hit the televisions. I've got through their exams, and now I have to speak for 1 min in front of the camera... here's what i have come up till now:

"My name is Utkarsh Sinha My interests include hardcore programming with VB, Java and OpenGL. I'm also quite good at 3d animation and special effects. Besides this, I'm also into magic. I'm interested in becoming an engineer because creating things from existing principles has interested me ever since I was a child, and I want to pursue it throughout my life. And getting a degree from a world renowned like Warwick means a lot. This scholarship is a godsend for me and I believe I should win the scholarship because it would give me a chance to interact with people from a different culture and that would _________"

Rate this out of 10. And try to complete the blank at the last... :(
This is serious everyone. Pls help :)

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Firstly, best of luck for the contest. Warwick is an excellent university. Also, do apply to Imperial College, London; if you can afford the expensive undergrad education in the UK.

"My name is Utkarsh Sinha. My interests include hardcore programming with VB, Java and OpenGL. I'm also quite good at 3d animation and special effects. Besides this, I'm also into magic. I want to become an engineer because creating things from existing principles has interested me ever since I was a child, and I want to pursue this throughout my life. Getting a degree from a world renowned university like Warwick means a lot to me . This scholarship is a godsend for me and I believe I should win this scholarship because it would give me a chance to interact with people from different cultures and that would ----------"

Sorry, I couldn't add to the last line. I had problems writing my SoP for the LSE and Warwick, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom