[Urgent] Lenovo or MMX, with regards to service?!

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hello!

i need to buy a phone for my father. have chosen Lenovo A6000+ and MMX Yuphoria. the former is in my cart now. i would've liked to buy Yuphoria, but given the 'well-reputed' after-sales service of MMX, am being wary to buy it. service is an important factor, and my father prefers one which can provide a good service. does Lenovo fare better in this deptt. w.r.t. MMX?

thanks!

P.S. - the circle for service will be Thane/Mumbai. also, have to take a decision before 1800 hrs today.

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Well the service from both of them will be a pain in the ass. But still MMX will be a better option in comparison.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
ok thanks! i recall reading in some thread here some days back that lenovo has a good no. of service centres and their service is acceptable. anyone with personal experience from Mumbai, kindly shed some light on this.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
and you had to say this! :|

- - - Updated - - -
@$hadow - placed order for lenovo a6000+, after seeing that motorola has been acquired by lenovo (since motorola supposedly is providing good service, perhaps lenovo too would).
yuphoria can be purchased by me later, as have to buy another phone either for the other chaudhary of home or a cousin sister.

@Tenida - pray that i get a good piece, and with peace. :mrgreen:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Actually I am talking about their new replacement/refund policy. Anyway yes you will get good device. :)

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
and you had to say this! :|

- - - Updated - - -
@$hadow - placed order for lenovo a6000+, after seeing that motorola has been acquired by lenovo (since motorola supposedly is providing good service, perhaps lenovo too would).
yuphoria can be purchased by me later, as have to buy another phone either for the other chaudhary of home or a cousin sister.

@Tenida - pray that i get a good piece, and with peace. :mrgreen:

Nice buy. Do post about the device after you got it. And yeah be careful with fk return policy as stated by tenida.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
got the phone y'day. the first-time boot-up period was very long (but yes, under 5 mins). i hope we can use any launcher on the phone?

Top Bottom