Urgent Help needed...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi,

Urgent help needed...

My PC config is in my siggy. My PC is restarting only while gaming otherwise it does not restart. What could be the problem?
I re-assembled the whole system and re-applied thermal paste while using CM Hyper 212x as CPU Cooler.
What could be the problem? Please it is driving me mad...

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
^not the problem.

there's a software name prime95 or something which puts load on the CPU or something like that. try that and see if it crashes. [MENTION=135617]rijinpk1[/MENTION] might be of better help as i dont remember the softwares' names

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I tried removing the GPU playing only with iGPU. All ran very well.
I sent the GPU for RMA to Kolkata. I am asking for GTX750Ti 2GB instead of GTX660 2GB. Should I ask for any better GPU. Please suggest.

I ran Prime95 and the CPU temps ran to 90+ while the GPU temps were at 50+ even without running any game like Skyrim or AC-Rogue.

When I ran both the above games this morning it kept on restarting so I called the SAVERA fellows who deal with Gainward RMA and sent the GPU for RMA. Hope I get what I asked for...

Any other suggestions...

I tried with another CM PSU even it restarted while playing any game...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I sent the GPU for RMA to Kolkata. I am asking for GTX750Ti 2GB instead of GTX660 2GB. Should I ask for any better GPU. Please suggest.

I ran Prime95 and the CPU temps ran to 90+ while the GPU temps were at 50+ even without running any game like Skyrim or AC-Rogue.

When I ran both the above games this morning it kept on restarting so I called the SAVERA fellows who deal with Gainward RMA and sent the GPU for RMA. Hope I get what I asked for...

Any other suggestions...

Ask for 760. 750 Ti would be a downgrade IMO.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

Any other suggestions...

90 is high for a CPU under load and at idle, normal temps for GPU should be around 35(atleast mine is)

have you correctly applied TIM? try reapllying it. dont use too much or too less. just a thin layer of TIM.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
90 is high for a CPU under load and at idle, normal temps for GPU should be around 35(atleast mine is)

have you correctly applied TIM? try reapllying it. dont use too much or too less. just a thin layer of TIM.

Just noticed an hour ago, my PC restarted even while browsing using Firefox. Is it the PSU which is causing all the troubles. Please help me in this regard.
If I give my Corsair PSU for RMA in how many days will I get a replacement PSU? 10 days or more? Please tell me this also.

I re-appplied TIM as you said 2 days ago but temps are high as always. My new after market cooler had a defect so returned it and using the stock cooler since. I will order another new cooler after I get a refund.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
So you have high temps but the TIM is not a problem. This is confusing :|

It depends on availability and the company doing the RMA. email the company who does Corsair RMA

Top Bottom