Urgent help needed regarding installation of Windows vista ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey first of all no one has much of a experience of Vista itself and u need trobleshooting help. Ok first of all, where do you face this problem. I mean when does it occur. If its during the setup something might be wrong with the DVD or else you pc so please tell me the details so that I can help you firther.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
Hey Do One Thing If Possible Zerofill The Hard-disk ..using The Utility Of The Hard-disk Or Anyother Software ...

I Too Faced This Problem I Jst Did A Trick

I Connected The Hdd To A Comp Having An Working Os ,,, Dumped My Data To The New Hdd ... Zerofilled Hdd... Remade The Mbr And Then Vola It Worked ...

Well If Its Not Doing "the Boot Configuration " Means U Need To Get Mbr Straight

manishjha18

In the zone
hey i too have the same error-- windows memory diagnostic tool says there is error in memory--
i dont know i think its with bios--how to reset it--- and how to remake mbr(i dont know even its full form)

Possible

Custom User Title
manishjha18 said:
hey i too have the same error-- windows memory diagnostic tool says there is error in memory--
i dont know i think its with bios--how to reset it--- and how to remake mbr(i dont know even its full form)
MBR would be Master Boot Record to you.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Re:

see dint I tell ya. And yes I did suspect the RAM's but didnt tell ya coz that would freak you out. Hell I freaked out when I had my first RAM problem. So anyways I am just more than happy to see that your problem is solved. Enjoy your stay.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
:) thats good that ur prob got solved with ram replacement ... if not then follow my time tested solution

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
i have 1 GB RAM (dual channel 2 * 512)
6800 Geforce AGP CARD

3 Ghz CPU (the one which has a virtual cpu or something... he he he so you get two cpu in Device manager)

Anyways... will Vista work on my PC ? (i mean... atleast decnetly?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom