Urgent Help! Eggsjams tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
hi guys. i m very tensed as i hav my chemistry second sem exam tomorrow and wat ever things i had remembered in 2-3days has been forgotten. i m forgettin everything after 2-3hrs. i had remembered the whole polymer chapter and now dont even remember a single thing properly. every reaction and applications and procedures hav been mixed up in mind. HELP ME WAT SHALL I DO. PLZ

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Jst go on reading everything.. There is not time to sit and try to learn everything now. Jst go on reading and reading.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

i hav read everything properly but wen i try to recall after 2-3hrs its like i m BLANK!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I know. Its V Torture U afterall.
Even I'm feeling the same. :) :( (Should I be happy cause I'm not the only one or sad cause i'm gonna fail.)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Don't try to remember. You r nervous thast why you r not able to remember. Jst read and read and b4 leaving for exam read and go and I bet u will be able to write all the answers. Jst stay cool.

Stalker

Padawan
a bit of advice........If you have exams tomorrow...close thinkdigit, shutdown ur comp & START STUDYING :D

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

how can any1 stay cool wen he is not baje to recall a single thing properly.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Watch a Funny movie for 2 hrs and recap everything and sleep.

Mine was the same situation a few years ago.. did the same thing and toped the class for that subject.. everyone was socked :D

***WARNING *** THIS POST IS AS IS .... *** USE THE SUGGESSION AT YOUR OWN RISK****

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

wel i m not logged in tru computer. i m logged in tru mobile usin opera mini and i m readin also side-by-side and waitin for ur advice

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
You are not alone friend. Even I faced this problem. If I didn't revise what I have studied, I don't remember anything.
I suggest you drink plenty of water before going to exams. It really helps.

Pathik

Google Bot
Stay calm... and do not MUG anything... Just read it once and chill...
btw chem in a sem??? which class r u in???

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Do this:

Read a few pages from ur notes and then take a few minutes break. Go outside or browse net. After a few minutes u'll feel that I should prepare for exams instead of these time wasting things. ;)

Then again start ur preparation.

Just relax buddy. Everyone has to face this situation. These r just exams nothing else. So just calm down and take a long breath and start study. :)

I know u'll do a gr8 job and will get good marks. ;)

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

thanks guys for so many help and advices. finally this stupid chem is over and with it goes the biggest tension. now i hav only computer and electronics which are very very easy for me. :mrgreen:
@eggman
u are a great liar. u told me that u hav prepared for only 80 marks. AND SEE GUYS HE HAS ATTEMPTED EVERY QUESTIONS PROPERLY. HE ALWAYS TELLS THAT HE WILL FAIL BUT ALWAYS GET ABOVE 85%

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

dont lie stupid AANDA_MANAV(eggman) nahi to Tera aanda nahi bachega. bahut Jhut bolta hai tum. jab dekho to bolega MAIN FAIL HO JAUNGA. ABE KAAMINE EK DIN SACH ME FAIL HO JAEGA AUR PHIR RONA

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
please don't use abusive words.
we discuss it personally, no need to post in forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom