[urgent] half life 2 trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
need help to get through the door in the stage ' we dont go to ravelnholm'.....after talkin to our partner......the daughter of the scientist....the characters get stuck up at that point even on usin ai_disable.....and not able to use no clip.....so get me help soon....

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Use your gravity gun to remove all the rubble near the door, then climb up the long ladder. You will enter the place infested with zombies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Oh I think misunderstood the problem. I thought he was talking about the elevator bug that one faces with Doc. Mossman and Alyx when they don't get into the elevator after having said their lines.

OP
B

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
need help to get through the door in the stage ' we dont go to ravelnholm'.....after we get through the snipers above us in those bridges.....after that we kill a few guards and some refugees try to help us....a bearded guy takes us into a room in which a lady doctor is taking care of an injured fella......and we need to talk to Alyx over the radio and head our way out of the door .......throwin all the stuff at the door usin the gravity gun doesnt work......and the bearded guy gets stuck up....he doesnt move then........any other remedy.....usin ai_disable also doesnt work.........let me know soon whether i need to get another cd for this game........cause i have a pirated one..............thanks for the concern..........

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
bazigaar_no_1 said:
need help to get through the door in the stage ' we dont go to ravelnholm'.....after we get through the snipers above us in those bridges.....after that we kill a few guards and some refugees try to help us....a bearded guy takes us into a room in which a lady doctor is taking care of an injured fella......and we need to talk to Alyx over the radio and head our way out of the door .......throwin all the stuff at the door usin the gravity gun doesnt work......and the bearded guy gets stuck up....he doesnt move then........any other remedy.....usin ai_disable also doesnt work.........let me know soon whether i need to get another cd for this game........cause i have a pirated one..............thanks for the concern..........

Well I have been playing the game for almost a year now, finished it thrice, last one with the hardest difficulty settings and I experience no such bugs. Bought it last january. Well, one tip can be you can restart from the stage where you clear out the snipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom