(URGENT) Can u suggest me a cell for cost upto 7k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashish

Broken In
Hi guys (n gals)
One of my friends needs a new cell phone and now we r not able to find appropriate one in this budget. She needs the phone having following features :-

1) Smart, sleek
2) Bluetooth
3) FM / MP3
4) Camera (Best possible in this budget)
5) Budget : Maximum 7k

Can u please help us out ??

Thanx in advance.

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
the Moto L7 is the best thing for 7k
the compromise would be the CAM

maybe u should look for Options from Benq

OP
A

Ashish

Broken In
I would surely go for N-gage Qd but its not for me , its for a gud friend (she) of mine.

So i need a sleek smart phone.

Thanx

moshel

Padawan
L7 wud surely be good for her...u cud try for K300i but it has no expansion slot, has infrared and u need to buy headphones separately to listen to radio. mp3 does play.....

OP
A

Ashish

Broken In
vijay_7287 said "the Moto L7 is the best thing for 7k"

But according to *www.fonearena.com/motorola-slvr-l7_332.html the link and according to digit magazine also the price is 10k

Wats say ??

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Dude I'd rather suggest u contact ur nearest reliable phone dealer. These mags & prices on the nets are mostly incorrect. Best u noe the local price. Am sure it will cost u less than 8.5 k

supernova

Mr. S Nova
L7 would be slightly over your budget... and it does not have FM.
Phones under 7k
Moto L6.... Sleek (good flaunt value), vga camera, blutooth,10 MB memory, MP3 ringtones.. NO FM
LG C2500.... 64 MB memory, MP3, FM, Free Handsfree, vga Camera.... NO bluetooth

Slightly above your budget... Moto L7, SE K700i

OP
A

Ashish

Broken In
What do u say about sony's k300i ??
And what are the options if my budget is around 10k.
Today I went to gaffar market (in delhi) there i went through many cells and i liked sony's w550i.

Can u give me any review of it ??

moshel

Padawan
well m8 i had bought the w550i for 13k....but now it is abt 10k. has the features u want but cam not very good, and its not at all sleek.

u can get the new SE Z530i flip phone for arnd 8. looks good too. look for its feature on the net
u can go to www.gsmarena.com for comparing phones

freakanomics

Broken In
Moshel's right. the price of w550i has dipped to 10k. And Bharatbala2003, the price of se k750i is not 15k, but somewhere between 12k and 13k. The fones do cost more in Chennai, then. Well, Ashish, w550i is the best for ur budget. It has good sound quality and solid construction.The camera,though, does not perform well. For 7k, L7 is the best bet.....

arunks

Hey here is the aks
go for onlu lg c2500..
i bought it in 5800rs.

it has pendrive 64mb, fm radio, mp3 player ,640x480 camera,
data cable charger and speakers i got free with it.
also no drivers are needed it is just plug n play...
data cable is just7" long u can carry it anywhere easily so no problem in lacking bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom