URGENT! android 3 GB RAM, 5.5", Gorilla Glass, Full HD, Battery > 4000 mAh ,good camera ?

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
What are the android dual sim phones with 3 GB RAM, 5.5 inches, Gorilla Glass, Full HD, Battery > 4000 mAh and good camera ? I live in W.B and I need a good after sale service.
Any suggestion from fellow members will be deeply appreciated.
It is kind of urgent.
I've seen these so far.

Lenevo Vibe P1 (Is it 2GB or 3GB)
Asus Zenfone Max 2016 (not satisfied with previous Zenfone 5 camera and battery)
Yu Yureka Note (Never used any from this Company, is it good?)
Motorola Moto G 4th gen (Battery is a no-no, also camera and screen good?)
One plus one (any ideas?)

Any other suggestion will be great though. Thanks.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Phones with SD61* SoC shouldn't even be in the options because SD65* series is better.

You can look at ZUK Z1 (lenovo's sub-brand), Redmi Note 3 (not so good camera and crap MIUI) or Lenovo Vibe X3.

OP
D

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
Nice to hear from you again. Hope you are in good health.

So what would you buy right now under the budget 15k?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Nice to hear from you again. Hope you are in good health.

So what would you buy right now under the budget 15k?

Zuk Z1 looks good 64Gb internal memory,Capable Snapdragon 801,3GB RAM,Better CAM than RN3,CM what more do you need?

OP
D

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
Zuk Z1 looks good 64Gb internal memory,Capable Snapdragon 801,3GB RAM,Better CAM than RN3,CM what more do you need?

Thanks. Zuk Z1 is what I'm mostly considering buying. The only setback is "flash sale" on amazon. Can't trust ebay though.

Redmi Note 3 is considerable but hybrid sim/micro sd? Well, can't say I will be satisfied with 24GB of storage with two SIM.

I personally like lumia phones because of Windows, Gorilla Glass, Glance screen and Tap to wake. The latter two of these features are not present in these two android phones. Since Android is required this time, can't say I have many choices.

Are both this phones DUAL STANDBY ? I couldn't find this information. Also isn't it true that the latest Cynogenmod is buggy?

Top Bottom