Urban Terror Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Urban Terror v4.1 Help

I had never played any game online..yes..u sound correct...
This is my first game that I am going to play online with my brother and u all...

1. Plz guide me How to setup a server;How to join server;what to do to play online etc etc beacuse I am a total newbie in online gaming...
    Note:- I don't have Quake III and I am using UT 4.1 which runs without Quake III so give me instruction in this topic (i.e how to blah blah without Quake III)..

2. I am looking for Offline practice so that I can beat my brother and u all is there any way by which I can get that facility in the game ?

3. What will be the Bandwith Usage if I play an hour ?

4. What is the Minimum Internet Connection Speed to play this game ..?

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Re: Urban Terror Online Help.

You could have asked in Urban Terror Thread ?
Anyways I can help you if you want to play COD4,NFS Most Wanted or GRID Online :)

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
any one plzz reply......................

plz replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

help...*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/101large.png

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Urban Terror v4.1 Help

I had never played any game online..yes..u sound correct...
This is my first game that I am going to play online with my brother and u all...
Plz guide me How to setup a server;How to join server;what to do to play online etc etc beacuse I am a total newbie in online gaming...
Note:- I don't have Quake III and I am using UT 4.1 which runs without Quake III so give me instruction in this topic (i.e how to blah blah without Quake III)..
You've downloaded ioUrbanTerror which already inculdes a free alternative for Quak3 known as ioQuake3, so you can run & play it. Just open the game, click on Play online and then click Get Server List, and then select RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za as most probably your ping will be the lowest there. Moreover, I'm an admin there :)p), so I could help you out in the server.
I am looking for Offline practice so that I can beat my brother and u all is there any way by which I can get that facility in the game ?
The real class of UrT is when you play online though. You can play offline with bots. Just go through the UrT thread. You will find a bot tutorial there by Hullap.
What will be the Bandwith Usage if I play an hour ?
Very less. Just a few MBs. Not much.
What is the Minimum Internet Connection Speed to play this game ..?
256kbps is more than enough.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
You've downloaded ioUrbanTerror which already inculdes a free alternative for Quak3 known as ioQuake3, so you can run & play it. Just open the game, click on Play online and then click Get Server List, and then select RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za as most probably your ping will be the lowest there. Moreover, I'm an admin there :)p), so I could help you out in the server.

Testing....!!! *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/89large.png

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Urban terror is good game ,but it lacks Graphics as well as online multiplayer bonuses , unlockables, has less weapons. Call of Duty 4 Has a very big multiplayer part as well as it is good in graphics as well as gameplay (If your system can RUN it fine) as compared to urban terror which has nothing to unlock/gain while playing online .....
However even then i used play urban terror e with my cousin in LAN , as cod4 doesnt work on my laptop but works only in my PC.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Well, I don't like too much of realism in COD4. May be personal taste/preferences....:p

For me Urban Terror rocks. Its gameplay is faster than Counter Strike. CS also has sucky graphics but still a hell lot of people play still.

I'm a n00b considering games but surely in UrT, I'm good.

Moreover, my computer can't even run COD4.....:lol: I've got plans to buy a good gaming rig which I'll consider when AMD Denebs are out. :)

hullap

Cyborg Agent
ok ill try to answer your questions
  1. Plz guide me How to setup a server;How to join server;what to do to play online etc etc beacuse I am a total newbie in online gaming...
  1. If you are on windows use xfire
    [*]I am looking for Offline practice so that I can beat my brother and u all is there any way by which I can get that facility in the game ?
    edit your autoexec.cfg and add line
    Code:
    bot_enable 1
    when u start game, do /exec server.cfg and then /addbot puma

[*]What will be the Bandwith Usage if I play an hour ?
    about 20-30 mb
    [*]What is the Minimum Internet Connection Speed to play this game ..?
    128kbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom