upside down world on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

arko

Broken In
hey everyone!
my PC has gone boogey. i was working on a text editor and selected some text by pressing <ctrl + A>. the PC got hanged. i restarted my machine and lo and behold! everything is just upside down - inverted 180 degrees.
can anybody help me out? my OS is Windows 2000.

thanks,
arko

expertno.1

Technomancer
u mean your screen is ulta ? :lol:

1_ this happens in bios setting also ?
2_ this happens only in os ?
3_ this happens always ?

post a thumbnail of it...cannot believe

KoRn

In the zone
i know ur prob boy!! if u have an intel graphics card.do this:
1.right click>graphic options>graphic properties.
2.click on the rotation tab and chose normal.
3.dats it!
if u hav a different muthaboard then right click and do da same.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
hmm chwamiki could be right.
if he is right .. then do one more thing
go to hotkeys tab and disable hotkeys .
it happened to my friend once .. he accidently pressed a combination of keys and had his display 90degrees rotated !

-----
alibi

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
hmmm this is the first time I heard of such a prob.But tell us what happened after u tried the above suggestions.

BTW how did you then post in this Forum ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aijaz Akhtar

Journeyman
I was just going to post this too: Paste:
Windows XP desktop went turtle
I have perhaps seen this with some prank given as April Fool pranks in April CDs of Computer@Home/ Living Digital. But yesyerday it happened in a desktop of my colleague who called me for help. His desktop suddenly wenmt upeide down!!! He tried restarting too, but even the welcome screen while booting was flipped vertically!! It might have been some virus, but he swears that just a book fell down on the keyboard and some key was automatically pressed that did this. Luckily there had been no change in the stystem, no additioonal programs installed, so I could restore to June 28th restore point, though with difficulty on the flipped screen. How could it have happened??
Yes, the graphic in Intel in that system. I should have checked this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom