Uprgading To a Rig !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, i use th config listed in my signature.
but like to upgrade as my system is outdated.
my budjet is cut and dried 10k not a rupee beyond it.
i need to upgrade m.board, processor, ram and graphics card
my choice is asus,msi amd am2 1gb only nVidia

Please giv exact info and will this config accomodate crysis and prostreet?

napster007

Padawan
10k is a bit less for the proccy, ram,mobo and gfx.

even if u do get all those under 10k i don't think u'll run crysis

OP
H

hsr

10k is a bit less for the proccy, ram,mobo and gfx.

even if u do get all those under 10k i don't think u'll run crysis

Dude, it's not the money... it's the machine inside...
Well if crysis can run on a system with 512mb ram n 6600 msi crossair then it would be booming in a 10k config!:eek:

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I really want to slap you in the face for uttering this phrase "it would be booming in a 10k config!"

mere running does not mean you can play it... I'm surprised your system can even spell crysis :lol:

stop dreaming and come to reality... crysis and other high end games need a pretty good graphic card and that alone would cost you upward of 20k for playing it meaningfully or atleast 10k+ for just playing...

goto www.deltapage.com and www.theitwares.com to check prices and see what you can get for 10k....

you cant get proccy, mobo and ram for 10k since your existing DDR ram would not be sensible using in a new motherboard....

2 X 1GB DDR2 ram would be around 2500, a decent Mobo for around 4000 and the basic core 2 duo E4500 proccy for 4700

with 6k more you can get a 8600GT 512MB card and you can comfortably start crysis and painfully play it :D

and getting an AMD proccy at this point is not a smart move because there is no cost and performance advantage over the Intel C2Ds

_

Last edited:
OP
H

hsr

Mr D.Dude, you think things literally, i said booming.... and it means f***ing.
I know that crysis won't even open up on such config. but provided if it gets a 1gb ram, a mobo and n6600 it would work. infact my cousin having config msi mobo 1gb ram sata hdd n6600 can play smoothly @ 800x600 medium graphics. but it takes as long as eating a pie to load the game! even pro-street is the same. and you hav the right to slap me cause im minor !! HIHIHI

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^

we say India is booming, the IT sector is booming.... *www.google.com/search?q=define%3Abooming

very lively and profitable; "flourishing businesses"; "a palmy time for stockbrokers"; "a prosperous new business"; "doing a roaring trade"; "a ...

now say whose mistake it is... and you also used the :eek: smiley

:lol: freaking kiddos

but anyway your config is ancient and clearly a 10k would not help much not even a bit if you have crysis dreams ;)

btw *bash.org/?4281 I was thinking about this when I said I wanna slap you :p

_

Last edited:
OP
H

hsr

^^^ D.dude, it's true that it works on the config that i told you. i would send a scrrenshot or even a video if you want! and of the slap thing, the link you gave was STAB and you said slap it's T not l :D You see, i've got a phd in mistakeology. Booming is an ironic word used in polictics and development that states slow, but steady progress! ;)
well outta subject, pls visit www.skreem.co.nr and pls reply.

Last edited:

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
if u wanna be in budget and play crysis at mid-high settings at 1024x768 then at least following shud be inc. in ur list..
-intel's 4500 or better and overclock it
-abit ip35-e mobo(great stability, superb and easy overclocking, quality audio and cheap price)
-2gb transcend ddr2 800mhz ram
-at least 8600gt (8800gt/9600gt preferred)
this all shud go around 20k but it ll run games at midhigh at playable frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom