Right off the assembly line
My current PC configuration-

CPU- Intel Pentium G630 2.70Ghz
Motherboard- Gigabyte B75M-D3H
Graphics Card- Sapphire HD 7700
Ram- Corsair 4gb DDR3
PSU- CoolerMaster 450W
Hard drive- 250gb old HDD
Monitor - LG LED 22MP55 its resolution is 1920x1080.
Cabinet - I've attached the specifications of my cabinet.

I don't need keyboard mouse monitor don't know if my cabinet will be able to accomodate the new parts, if it can't then will buy a new cabinet too in the same budget. Hard drive is also not "necessary" maybe will buy a external in a future, just trying to be on budget and get a good gaming pc in this range. I think the most important is to change the cpu, graphic card and add ram, I think this psu or motherboard will not be able to handle the new parts so a psu and a motherboard too. I want to play games in 1080p, tell me which things to replace in 30k budget.

Now the questions-

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I want to run all the recent and upcoming games in 1080p like AC Unity,Syndicate, Witcher 3, Far cry primal, and all the upcoming games like Battlefield 1 and make it a little future proof.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:30k Rupees.

3. Planning to overclock?0
Ans:No.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7/8 or 10.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: My old 250gb HDD will do the trick for now I guess, no need to buy any hdd.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No need to buy a monitor, I have LG LED 22MP55 its resolution is 1920x1080.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor, keyboard,mouse,HDD, Don't know about cabinet if it will fit then maybe I'll reuse it.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:In few weeks.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I have never built a desktop previous one was done by an assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Yes I am thinking of buying locally, maybe from Nehru place. Don't know which one is better online shops or locally. Open for suggestions.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I would like to make it a little future proof, to play new games in 1080p smoothly.

Attachments

• cabinet.jpg
    cabinet.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 143

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Increase budget to ~50k, get i5-4460 + Asus B85M-G + GTX 970 (or RX 480 when it launches) + Seasonic S12II 520W + a 8 GB ram stick

OP
R

Rohan Negi

Come on, you're telling me to increase the budget by almost half, I can't,only 30k for now.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Come on, you're telling me to increase the budget by almost half, I can't,only 30k for now.
If you want to play upcoming games at 1080p, you HAVE to increase the budget. RX 480 costs 200$

CPU + Mobo + ram + PSU will cost you 25k+, you won't be able to play the games you mentioned (at 1080p) with anything lower than a GTX 960 (which would be slower than the RX 480 if synthetic benchmarks equate to actual performance)

Nvidia's GTX 1080, 1070 and AMD's RX480 are the GPUs you've been waiting for - CNE

nac

Aspiring Novelist
You wanna play @ FHD resolution, which means at least you're looking at 950. As Saiyan suggested it's better with 960 i.e, 18k. With the balance 12k you can buy Pentium dual core (again!!!).

You can keep your HD 7700 for now and get an i5 set up for 30k (I would go for this option) and buy a better graphic card later or you can go for a good graphic card now and get an i5 set up later. BTW how is your gaming experience with your current setup? HD 7700 is good enough for HD resolution, wouldn't you say?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ The current CPU will probably be a bottleneck for anything higher than a GTX 960 and the PSU won't be enough (cooler master is known to be a bad PSU oem).

OP
R

Rohan Negi

^ The current CPU will probably be a bottleneck for anything higher than a GTX 960 and the PSU won't be enough (cooler master is known to be a bad PSU oem).

Yeah you are right, I have to increase the budget. I guess I'll wait for RX 480 to release.

abhinavgshetti

Buy a 5th generation i5(4460/4590/4690)to reuse the ddr3 ram(but buy additional 4gb). a mini itx motherboard will be enough and cheap(b85 chipset or h87/h97). If your old hdd is 7200rpm then buy an ssd or/plus 500gb hdd. If you want to reuse the psu then go for RX480 or wait for gtx 1060 as they'll consume very less power. I've ran my 4690k with a hd 7700 with a crappy psu initially and it was fine only. I'm guessing you can reuse your pc case too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abhinavgshetti

As of now I'd say upgrade cpu and mobo asap.you can keep your hd 7700 run games at lower settings till new cards release or old ones get cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget-30k

CPU- Intel Core i5 6400 -1400,
Motherboard- Gigabyte H110M-S2 -4900,
Graphics Card- Wait for AMD RX480
Ram- Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4 -2500,
PSU- Antec VP550P -3700,
Hard Drive- WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3700,
Monitor - Already Have a 22" Monitor.
Cabinet - Antec GX200 -2700.