upgrade my system.

deepak_ds

Broken In
i have a micro atx motherboard which supports ddr2 ram upto 2GB, core 2 duo processor upto E4600 only :sad: i want to upgrade my motherboard such that it wud support my old cpu(core2duoE4400), my 2GB DDR2 ram.. i want that motherboard to support core 2 duo processor of higher processing speed(upto 2.93~3GHz) and RAM upto 8GB..!! Is there any such motherboard? my socket - LGA775. please help me...:wave:

Cilus

laborare est orare
i have a micro atx motherboard which supports ddr2 ram upto 2GB, core 2 duo processor upto E4600 only :sad: i want to upgrade my motherboard such that it wud support my old cpu(core2duoE4400), my 2GB DDR2 ram.. i want that motherboard to support core 2 duo processor of higher processing speed(upto 2.93~3GHz) and RAM upto 8GB..!! Is there any such motherboard? my socket - LGA775. please help me...:wave:

Get the Asus P5G41CM-LY @ 2.5K. This mobo is having 2 DDR2 slot for 8 GB and 2 DDR3 (max support 8 GB)slot for future upgrades. You can use your existing processor with it and it supports all the high end Core2Quads and Core2Duos.

OP
deepak_ds

deepak_ds

Broken In
well, now i have changed my decision. i want to get a new i3 processor. so i want upgrade of the mobo. suggest me a suitable mobo and a processor along with ram module. the processor should be of min 2.66Ghz. my budget is 10k.

and if a 1600MHz DDR3 ram could be paired, then it would be better.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Get intel DH67VR-B3b motherboard @ 4.5K. And there is only one sandybridge
based i3 processor available, Core i3 2100 @ 5.6k.Now none of the H67 boards support 1600 MHz ram frequency, they are limited to 1333 Mhz max. So get Corsair 4 GB 1333 MHz CL9 value ram, available @ 1.6K

OP
deepak_ds

deepak_ds

Broken In
Okay :)
Now there is another problem. Recently my monitor is starting to show weird problems. Automatically the monitor menu is displayed and automatically it disappears after some time. The menu sometimes flickers. It is so irritating.
So I'm planning to get a LED LCD monitor. Should I go for a Ready HD or Full HD?
And suggest one too...!!!! My budget - within 8k.

Cilus

laborare est orare
At a budget of 8K you can get Full HD Monitors. The best choice is BenQ G2220HD which is a LCD Display but Non-LED. Other wise spend 400 bucks more and get Dell ST2220L 21.5" LED Display @ 7.9K

Top Bottom