[Query] Unsigned Retail Invoice from Snapdeal retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzs_47

Broken In
I recently ordered CPU and MB from Snapdeal. I have received unsigned retail invoice, that is a bill which is "computer generated". More like printed using a printer.
Anyways, I fear that tomorrow if I face any issues with the products and take them to the service center they will not accept this invoice. :(

I called the snapdeal customer care and they say its valid. I cannot take this oral justification. Cause I have seen Flipkart and Amazon giving Invoice which are duly signed and with retailer's seal. In fact I have an old (3 months)snapdeal invoice which has these.

Any experiences? or is this ok?

rock_dj

Broken In
I recently ordered CPU and MB from Snapdeal. I have received unsigned retail invoice, that is a bill which is "computer generated". More like printed using a printer.
Anyways, I fear that tomorrow if I face any issues with the products and take them to the service center they will not accept this invoice. :(

I called the snapdeal customer care and they say its valid. I cannot take this oral justification. Cause I have seen Flipkart and Amazon giving Invoice which are duly signed and with retailer's seal. In fact I have an old (3 months)snapdeal invoice which has these.

Any experiences? or is this ok?

Hi, i had bought couple of items through snapdeal.com. I had also notice the same issue however recently i had RMA my 16GB sandisk Pen drive which was bought through snapdeal.com and i had given them a copy of the invoice which snapdeal had provided and i had no issue having it replaced

OP
M

mzs_47

Broken In
Hi, i had bought couple of items through snapdeal.com. I had also notice the same issue however recently i had RMA my 16GB sandisk Pen drive which was bought through snapdeal.com and i had given them a copy of the invoice which snapdeal had provided and i had no issue having it replaced

hmm sounds ok then. Anyways I have asked snapdeal to shed light on this. Waiting for their reply.
Also is it true that Transcend does not have any service centers in India?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Even flipkart doesnt provide signed invoices. I have purchased many things from flipkart, all are computer generated invoices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom