Unlocking MTS MBLAZE

evilmage93

Manage Me, I'm a Mess!
Its illegal.
So i dont know if its gonna get pass moderators but if it gets then here is the deal.

I have a MTS Mblaze Ec22 wireless broadband dongle and i also have a airtel sim with 3g connection with like 1gb data traffic left on it so i was kinda thinking if i can use the mts modem, insert the airtel sim in it and then use it on my comp.
So i unlocked the mts modem using CDMA workshop, setting it as R-UIM if available. Then i docked my airtel sim in it hopping to get it connected using JOIN AIR, but it doesnt.

So any help regarding the connecting process will be helpful as i know i have unlocked the modem successfully. Thanks.

Das

Right off the assembly line
Its illegal.
So i dont know if its gonna get pass moderators but if it gets then here is the deal.

I have a MTS Mblaze Ec22 wireless broadband dongle and i also have a airtel sim with 3g connection with like 1gb data traffic left on it so i was kinda thinking if i can use the mts modem, insert the airtel sim in it and then use it on my comp.
So i unlocked the mts modem using CDMA workshop, setting it as R-UIM if available. Then i docked my airtel sim in it hopping to get it connected using JOIN AIR, but it doesnt.

So any help regarding the connecting process will be helpful as i know i have unlocked the modem successfully. Thanks.

Please help me out in getting it unlocked. MTS Team sleeping for the last one month, after collecting the payment, to unlock it

Thanks

Top Bottom