Unlocking and Jailbreaking Iphone 4

tech_boy

The Annoying Thing
Suppose i buy a Iphone 4 from U.S.A., locked to AT & T network..... Is there any way so that i can unlock and jailbreak it. And use sim of any network in India.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
well I wont recommend it. and certainly it will be very difficult to get it unlocked. Jailbreaking and Unlocking are NOT the same thing.

My recommendation is to buy a factory unlocked one :wink:

ritvij

rated R
for unlocking the iPhone you will need a gevey sim or r-sim.. you can buy it from ebay..
for jailbreaking, well it is a very simple process if the iOS ver is 5.0.1: just go to jailbreakme.com frm safari and slide o jailbreak! then install installous from the new cydia app on your homescreen and you are good to go..
if it is iOS ver. 5.1.1 then you will need to perform a tethered jailbreak..

OP
tech_boy

tech_boy

The Annoying Thing
for unlocking the iPhone you will need a gevey sim or r-sim.. you can buy it from ebay..
for jailbreaking, well it is a very simple process if the iOS ver is 5.0.1: just go to jailbreakme.com frm safari and slide o jailbreak! then install installous from the new cydia app on your homescreen and you are good to go..
if it is iOS ver. 5.1.1 then you will need to perform a tethered jailbreak..

Any software hack for unlocking?

Sauravp95

Right off the assembly line
Dude i dont know about iphone 4 but i jailbroke and unlocked my iphone 3gs ios 5.1.1 using redsnow ( tethered ) and ultrasnow.
It was way too easy and yes there are similar ways to unlock your iphone 4 too.
Hope it helped.

Top Bottom