Unlimited Mobile Internet @ Rs. 200/- per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbgupta

Journeyman
*www.calcuttatelephones.com/advt/usb_datacard_e.jpg

*i37.tinypic.com/ffaf4n.jpg

Last edited:
My dream come i've been using bsnl gprs to connect to the the internet through my computer. I am using it now also. Speed is average for viewing sites but download dead slow :-(. gonna upgrade to this plan as soon as possible:)

Last edited:

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
When BSNL introduced this plan here (Nashik) it was:
====
device cost: Rs. 4000
monthly charges: Rs. 550 per month (unlimited use)
Speed: 2MBPS
====

we have ordered some for our office and we were getting 1 - 1.5 MBPS Download speed....

hope download speed will be same for this

Pat

Beyond Smart
Its internet via WLL duh! Technically speaking, speeds cannot exceed 144 kbps.

INS-ANI

In the zone
When BSNL introduced this plan here (Nashik) it was:
====
device cost: Rs. 4000
monthly charges: Rs. 550 per month (unlimited use)
Speed: 2MBPS
====

we have ordered some for our office and we were getting 1 - 1.5 MBPS Download speed....

hope download speed will be same for this
Are u talking abt EVDO?
This advertisement is for BSNL NIC card...

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Yah, its should be slow, because its on cdma 1x network, and distance from tower also matters, and i think its a shared ip .

vaithy

In the zone
I am Using EVDO in chennai(suburban) but only getting Maximum speen 120 kbps speed varies.. because the BTS is located away 8 K.M where as EVDO need 5 k.m radius for reliable data signal.. I am getting only 1 bar (CDMA signal) Further it is shared IP so even U getting maximum speed of 2 Mbps it is no use for your RS and torrents file sharing.. otherwise if u are going to use as mobile internet with your laptop it is best choice for u.. U can compare its speed with other ISP and their Rates..I have tested the speed near a place where EVDO tower is situated 2k.m away and speed test confirmed I am getting average 500 kbps to 850 kbps( maximaum speed in the open place minimum speed near high rise buildings..
with regards
vaithy

with regards
Vaithy

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
I remember reading complaints on EVDO somewhere. And again you need to be
near the tower to get better speeds. Torrent speeds were terrible according to some earlier user reviews .

INS-ANI

In the zone
Mannn i was unaware of such a high download speed provided by EVDO. BSNL tower is actually my neighbour here....
The only demerit is, it doesn't provides upload functional...no no use for p2p sharing.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Is this everywhere ..in kerala???

can i use it in my win mo phone??..airtel is the provider..

how to use it with mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom