Unable to Run or Debug Progam in NetBeans C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

unni

In the zone
I have this strange problem with NetBeans. Whenever I try to run or debug any program from NetBeans, Konsole shows the error
/usr/local/netbeans-6.5/cnd2/bin/dorun.sh: 103: ./dist/Debug/GNU-Windows/helloworld: not found
In the 'Output' window, it shows 'Build successful. Exit value 0.'. I faced this issue in KUbuntu 8.04 with NetBeans 6.1 and now in KUbuntu 8.10 with NetBeans 6.5. Don't know what I did wrong. The program I tried to run was a simple hello world program.

OP
unni

unni

In the zone
I found a solution for this problem soon after I posted the question here (sorry for the delay in posting this). The solution to this mentioned here: *www.nabble.com/dorun.sh-cannot-find-a-file-to-execute-td19971447.html

I didn't try out the suggestions given in the above link. In my case, it was automatically solved when I installed Gnome and XFCE. Earlier, I guess I had konsole only as my terminal. When I installed Gnome and XFCE, konsole was replaced by some other terminal as the default one. Now, Netbeans is working as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom