unable to open NFS Mostwanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

one

Broken In
hi please help me out of this error?

my system is 2.4 ht with intel d865gbf motherboard with xfxgeforce 6200 agp 8x graphic card and win xp sp2,the problem is i recently brought NFS mostwanted 4 cd pack ,but i cant install the game,

the error is saying as no directx 9.0c detected and the installation quits,

after i enterred key in NFS,i cant find text of directx 9.0c agrement license in window after that it saying directx 9.0c not detected ?

what should i do

GeekyBoy

In the zone
one said:
after i enterred key in NFS,i cant find text of directx 9.0c agrement license in window after that it saying directx 9.0c not detected ?

what should i do

What are you trying to tell?

T

thunderbird.117

Instal directx 9.0c from Microsoft site or from the NFS cd.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
OK ... easy ... copy the entire game on ur HDD ... there is a installation config file .... OPEN it in EDIT in Notepad

there is a entry named:
DirectX Version=9c

change it to

DirectX Version=0

save it n then install ... VIOLA done ...

THREAD CLOSED!!!

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
no it wont, it has nothing to do with XP or ME ... believe me, i have done this and the reason why it does not detect DirectX 9c on most PCs is because it compares the one you have to a particular release (August05 DX9c) if you dont have that the installation wont progress ........

So just do what i said n install the game, and then delete the installation files after installation...

TOPIC CLOSED

OP
O

one

Broken In
i cant find installation config file in 1st cd ,there is autorun file and few dll files i cant find file named config or installation in main. no use

there is config file in support folder
config.xml but i cant find directx=9.0c in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom