UEFA Euro 08 is better than FIFA 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Log_net2

Broken In
Those who play both would agree.Or not!!.Gameplay in Euro 08 is more enjoyable to me.

If you love EA Fifa series you need to play EUro 08 its by far the best football game for me:smile::cool:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I didnt try it myself,but the user reviews say its craptasticly bad
*www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/uefaeuro2008/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;reviews

bkpeerless

In the zone
after fifa 08 i have switched to pro evolution soccer 08 to have a new feel. and i wont buy fifa unless they change ther presentation fifa 's presentation is worst

OP
Log_net2

Log_net2

Broken In
after fifa 08 i have switched to pro evolution soccer 08 to have a new feel. and i wont buy fifa unless they change ther presentation fifa 's presentation is worst

not agreed with you there are some flaws but i think Fifa is much better as i have been playing both.In PES so many fake clubs which we dont find in Fifa series(copyright).

I prefer PES 2007 instead.

Oh no many PES fans here.How often do you played?I played at least 3-5 matches in a day.PES 08 i uninstalled it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I've been playing the FIFA series since its 2002 WC edition till FIFA 08. In between, I got a taste of PES 4, but my system was unable to run it properly, so back to FIFA I went. Then a system upgrade followed and in came FIFA 08. However, once I played PES 2007, I got stuck on it!! I haven't played FIFA in months!! I even downloaded Euro 2008 but it's just lying around now. It's exam time, so only 2-3 matches in a day now.

For true football gaming, PES rules!! For a casual kickabout, FIFA is better!

In PES so many fake clubs which we dont find in Fifa series(copyright).

You can get option files on the Internet which replace the fake items with original ones, even the club symbols and stadium names.

Last edited:
OP
Log_net2

Log_net2

Broken In
For true football gaming, PES rules!! For a casual kickabout, FIFA is better!

You can get option files on the Internet which replace the fake items with original ones, even the club symbols and stadium names.

LOL.Yeah we have a different taste.

I dont know that it can replaced .thanks for the info.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom