.txt to message

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
I have some messages in .txt form how can i convert them to messages to my K790i Help me......

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
so if i send .eif will they be in message format??

can u provide some download link iam unable to find it
thatnks

bmp

bmp

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
use float's mobile agent. Copy paste the messages from txt files to your mobile. You can even send sms from the comfort of your pc. This is open source software.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
No, Nokia PC Suite cannot convert text messages from .txt to SMS.

For S60 phone, Active File software can create fake sms, from any number on the phone ;)

Pathik

Google Bot
yep i meant that he can open the txt files on pc and copy the text and send them as messages..

casanova

The Frozen Nova
^^
Bored with that copy paste thingy. Normally, if I find something nice, I copy to note (using Opera). So text to sms will be nice.

@alsiladka
Can u please provide the link

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
@pathiks
For that you will have to send each and every message as a SMS and it shall be from your own number.

@casanova
Get it from here.
But it is an unsigned file, you shall have to sign it with your own Dev Cert.
*developer.symbian.com/wiki/display/devtools/ActiveFile

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Thx, alsiladka. However; the link you provided does not have a download link.

No worries, with the help of that link and google I found the download link

Even, a signed version is now available for 3rd edition phones. I am using a second edition phone. I dint get the feature I was actually looking for. But, I got a really nice file manager. Thanks

Got the file, but sadly it is not working on my Nokia 7610. It is getting installed but when I try to run it, it doesn't open

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Neither did this work. I guess I am not lucky enough with it.

It would be great if you could provide some other app that can fake messages in the same or better way

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Thanks a ton pathiks. 125 Telecom N SMS works great. Will try SMS Fake as well. Thanks again pathiks and alsiladka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom