Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
iceeeeman said:
dude where to type these codes

Yu had to type these codes in the C++ compiler this guide has been made by using C++ compiler named Borland Turbo C# ver. 3.0 ;) So better you use the same :p

I could not stop laughing at all of you 3 ... Rolf just check that who is Renegade at Tech Talkz.... I could not beleive it you got mistaken by changed name hahahahahahahahah...... I am still laughing .. It's me Damn its me ..

Just a name change I am the only renegade of techtalkz the tech reporter if you still cant beleive it then ask the admin or any other.. ;)

Well for you information I had posted this guide at Tech Enclave and my name there is Dark Star so don't get messed up dude 's :p:p:p:p:p :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Shashwat Pant said:
Yu had to type these codes in the C++ compiler this guide has been made by using C++ compiler named Borland Turbo C# ver. 3.0 ;) So better you use the same :p

I could not stop laughing at all of you 3 ... Rolf just check that who is Renegade at Tech Talkz.... I could not beleive it you got mistaken by changed name hahahahahahahahah...... I am still laughing .. It's me Damn its me ..

Just a name change I am the only renegade of techtalkz the tech reporter if you still cant beleive it then ask the admin or any other.. ;)

Well for you information I had posted this guide at Tech Enclave and my name there is Dark Star so don't get messed up dude 's :p:p:p:p:p :D:D:D:D
Sorry yaar hum toh majak kar rahe thay tum toh serious ho gaye.Hum toh tumhe test kar rahe thay.:D

iceeeeman

Journeyman
Shashwat Pant said:
:D

dude can u tel me from where to download thIs software.__________

Pathik

Google Bot
@shaswat i didnt accuse u... i just asked if u had copied this content from some book cos i liked it...
ye sab mav3 ne kiya hai... :p
btw yea use devc++ its a lot better than turbo c++

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
@shaswat i didnt accuse u... i just asked if u had copied this content from some book cos i liked it...

No borther I had done C++ course so many times as a result of that theory part is on my lips so don't worry I did not imitated any of the content from any book cause I did not had any book on C++ :p ya as far questions I always disturb my teacher for that :) And some times he gets annoyed as the ans of those question are solved even in seconds ;)
I had created few games using C++ will share with you soon :)

As far as Dev C++ I will surely give that a try.. Today only. And ya Borland C++ is a paid software so better do not pirate it if you are a coder .. Plz feel the anguish of a COder :(

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
pathiks said:
ye sab mav3 ne kiya hai...
hey shashwat i owe u an apology .... i should have gone thru that website and seen ur location which is common on both forums ...

but u know how a lot of pppl seeking fame and rep are ... copy and paste they do ... sorry and keep up the good work

anantkhaitan

Burning Bright
I was unable to compile my c++ codes in Linux using gcc, therefore i use
Dosbox
to run my Turboc C++ , and now i know this is a paid software..
So better if anyone can help me out

anantkhaitan

Burning Bright
Content of my file 'abc.cpp'

#include<iostream.h>
void main()
{
int a,b;
cout<<"Enter numbers : ";
cin>>a>>b;
cout<<"Sum : "<<a+b;
}

The command I trigger to compile the code :

$ gcc abc.cpp

Error Message:

In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../../include/c++/4.1.1/backward/iostream.h:31,
from abc.cpp:1:
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../../include/c++/4.1.1/backward/backward_warning.h:32:2: warning: #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header. Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting the <X> header for the <X.h> header for C++ includes, or <iostream> instead of the deprecated header <iostream.h>. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
abc.cpp:2: error: ‘::main’ must return ‘int’

anantkhaitan

Burning Bright
^^^
Plz give me a solution Piyush i m waiting for a reply

Note a minor change in code:
#include<iostream.h>
int main()
{
int a,b;
cout<<"Enter numbers : ";
cin>>a>>b;
cout<<"Sum : "<<a+b;
return 0;
}

But still not working

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Sorry for late reply

*www.linux-noob.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t632.html

This link solves ur problem

Use g++ for C++ files

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main() {
cout << "Hello, world!" << endl;
return 0; // No error
}

g++ -o helloworld helloworld.cpp

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
u can refer this page for tutorial on c and tutorial on data stucture.
*www.desi-tek.com/forum/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=35
i wrote that tutorial long time back when i was studying c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom