[Tutorial] Genymotion | Android On PC (formerly known as AndroVM).

rider

as Kratos
^ It's good for app development purposes and playing with OS (W/O risking Device's life :D )

^ It's good for app development purposes and playing with OS (W/O risking Device's life :D )

For development purpose programmers will use APK developing kit to code and should run on some ARM device.

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
For development purpose programmers will use APK developing kit to code and should run on some ARM device.
Have you ever tried the android emulator provided by Google in sdk?
Read documentation on androvm.org
It may help you.

Last edited:

vinitsingh11

Right off the assembly line
Hey,I'm having a problem in connecting the AdroVm Player with the VM,it connects to it but the player is not displaying anything,just a blank screen??
Untitled.jpg

vinitsingh11

Just in case Player fails to connect VM, Use these default settings
*i.imgur.com/wBifC1n.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CB244hh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/bZT1miX.jpg
Yes,I did that already,and now it's saying "Unable to connect to VM".Also I'm not able to run whatsapp on it because it's saying that I have a custom rom installed and that whatsapp is not supported on Tablets even though I downloaded the phone version of ADROVM.HelP!!!

TheHumanBot

Padawan
but can it TILT temple run?

i'm using bluestack modded but don't know how to tilt. found guide but didn't worked for me. or i don't know how to make it work.

I downloaded Nexus 7 VM from genymotion and I wanted to use Whatsapp, but it didn't work because Whatsapp does not support Tablets.
So downloaded Nexus One VM, but the same thing happened again.
Why is Whatsapp recognizing Nexus One VM as tablet ??

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
I downloaded Nexus 7 VM from genymotion and I wanted to use Whatsapp, but it didn't work because Whatsapp does not support Tablets.
Use titanium backup and backup whatsapp from your droid device.
Restore it in VM.

vinitsingh11

Use MyBackup pro,create online backup,restore it on adroVm. Working for me!

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I'm trying genymotion now.
Offtopic :
BTW, what Network monitor are you using, I mean the one on the taskbar (the Graph) ?
i'm using Netspeedmonitor , it only shows current D/U rates

Top Bottom