[Tutorial] Cassette to CD

my car speakers take input from RC sockets, can I use that cable(the one u bought) to connect it with my phone and play audio from my phone ??

lumaah&shaukat

Right off the assembly line
Hi
your suggestion was very helpful as we did it and were succesful.....but with a slight change in hardware part.... Instead of using 3.5 mm jack as u described we used our speaker box's 3.5mm jack.we fixed one end to the computer blue port and the other end into our small tape recorder earphone jack.......and this really worked,,,,,,actually we have a seven year old boy and we had his voice captured in that cassette (2mnths to 1 and a half year).......and we it wid ur help.......so we r vry grateful ......thank you from our heart......

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have done this a long time back. But the problem I faced was that all the recordings are in Mono and not stereo. Since Line-in does not take stereo, and there is no easy work around, all your songs thus recorded will be mono.

Better sound cards (dedicated) might have a stereo input, so that might solve this problem.

Top Bottom