Turn of Interleaving achive lower ping rate and Increase SNR for stable connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

paroh

Padawan
Turn of Interleaving achieve lower ping rate and Increase SNR for stable connection

If ur line is good ask ur isp to turn of Interleaving by this u cauld achive very lower ping as compare to previous ping rate when Interleaving is turned on. As i read people able to achive (To local servers, it will lower latency from 40ms to around 6-7ms).

Interleaving on = higher latency (Higher ping rate)
Interleaving of = low latency (low ping rate)

Lower ping rate is good for online gaming, voip service etc

Increase SNR for stable connection

Ask ur isp to set a permanent SNR for ur line. Like 22DB or 26DB. This will able to provide u stable connection if u are encountering frequent disconnection.

Note:Only ask the isp to turn of interleaving if ur line condition is good other wise u will encounter frequent disconnection.

Aspire

Padawan
Re: Turn of Interleaving achive lower ping rate and Increase SNR for stable connectio

nice tut, but the MTNL guys dont know what is SNR!!! :rofl:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Re: Turn of Interleaving achive lower ping rate and Increase SNR for stable connectio

wat about those who have unstable connection?

OP
paroh

paroh

Padawan

wat about those who have unstable connection?

A increase in SNR may be helpful for u. As u all ready read the @Aspire post
(nice tut, but the MTNL guys dont know what is SNR!!!)
@max_demon First check that ur phone line is clear with no background sound.And if possible single wire from ur home to the telephone pole without any joint (and ask ur line man to cut the last end of the wire from both the side and then join the wire to the pole and on ur side).And if u are far away from telephone exchange than i think u should go for SNR margin increase.
OR u can try to change the modulation from Adsl2+ in ur router to G.DMT or Adsl or G.lite.
From my point of view go with with G.DMT first and see is ur connection is stable or not . but i am not sure will this able to make ur connection stable. but i think u should at least try it.

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!

^^ there's no background sound in the telephone .

and can we increase SNR margine by requesting from bsnl??? is that possible ?

will changing modulation will result in increase snr margine

OP
paroh

paroh

Padawan

^^ there's no background sound in the telephone .

and can we increase SNR margine by requesting from bsnl??? is that possible ?

will changing modulation will result in increase snr margine

I think u should at least give it a try

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!

no improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom