Turbo C problem.

sagarb

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,

I'm a student of Information Technology(I.T.) I own a laptop. Dell Inspirion N5010. Its configuration is as follows:-
4GB Ram
500GB Hard Disk
Intel Core i5 M460 @ 2.53GHz (turbo boost upto 2.8GHz)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
1GB Graphics Card.

My problem is that I can't run Turbo C and Turbo C++ on my system. I use Oracle Virtual Box and then run Turbo C & C++ in Windows XP Professional.

When I run a program of Bresenham's Algorithm, it doesn't give me any error when I press Ctrl+F9 and Alt+F9. But, when I try to run the program from the Run Option. I t gives me error.

There's no error in the coding of the program. I ran it successfully in my college's PC which have Windows XP as an OS.

Please help me out of this as my exams are approaching and I'm not able to practice despite of having my own system.

Sagar :-(

kickapps

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,
When I run a program of Bresenham's Algorithm, it doesn't give me any error when I press Ctrl+F9 and Alt+F9. But, when I try to run the program from the Run Option. I t gives me error.

(

what error do you get? from that "Run Option"

Rite_Rebel

Broken In
Well you did'nt mention the kind of error you are getting. Also is this the only program thats getting stuck and other programs are running fine?

binay00713

Broken In
are you getting error on this particular program "Bresenham's Algorithm" or in all other programs?
post the program here...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@OP: Well, since Ctrl + F9 is the shortcut to Run a program in Turbo C++, I am assuming you are wrong somewhere to observe that it gives error when you "click" Run, and not when you "press" Ctrl + F9.

Alt + F9, on the other hand is different from Ctrl + F9, since it only compiles the program.
It may happen, that its a run time error, or it may be the case of wrong directory paths under Options -> Directories.
You may want to check if the problem is not the latter one, by running another simple program.

Top Bottom