TuneUp Utilities 2009 Available For Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest version of the popular Windows PC optimization suite “TuneUp Utilities 2009” is now available for downloading, being one of the most comprehensive PC optimization application suite, TuneUp Utilities 2009 offers all the required tools you will ever need for Windows maintenance as an easy to use, single streamlined solution, the all new TuneUp Utilities 2009 makes use of an much improved intelligent optimization approach by analyzing individual PC configuration to tune-up the Windows system delivering the maximum performance.

*i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp220/rahul964/tuneup-2009-2.jpg

All in all, Tune Up Utilities 2009 is a must-have Windows utility, but the application is not free and costs $49 for full version.

Download Full Version 30 Day Trial, FileName - TU2009TrialEN-GB.exe Size - 16719 KB

Direct Official Download Link

TuneUp Utilities 2007 Free Full Commercial Version

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I have been using it for more than a week. Not a lot of new stuff but there are a lot of improvements.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I have been using it for more than a week. Not a lot of new stuff but there are a lot of improvements.
Yeah, the improvements over 2008 version is quite good. The overall speed is increased and more customization options are added. A recommended app for people who wants something paid to keep their PCs on track. :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yeah, the improvements over 2008 version is quite good. The overall speed is increased and more customization options are added. A recommended app for people who wants something paid to keep their PCs on track. :)

Customization as in customizing the look and feel of windows?
You couldn't do much in that department in the previous version.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Except for the GUI not much improvement over the previous versions.
Oh, really? Did you try 'Free up disk space' tab from the main window? It's almost 3x faster than the previous one while detecting Unnecessary files and backup. A completely new feature called 'TuneUp Speed Optimizer' has been added. 1-click Maintenance and Registry Cleaner are way faster than 2008 version.

beta testing said:
Customization as in customizing the look and feel of windows?
You couldn't do much in that department in the previous version.

I talked about more options in Cache cleaner and in Registry Cleaner. ;) I don't need to customize look and feel of my Vista, default AERO is good for me. :)

jal_desai

In the zone
using it since 4 days now... not much improvements but the over all appeal is increased. nice software... u dont have to install different software for every other cleaning and tweaking. thts the best part.

axxo

99.9% Idle
Oh, really? Did you try 'Free up disk space' tab from the main window? It's almost 3x faster than the previous one while detecting Unnecessary files and backup. A completely new feature called 'TuneUp Speed Optimizer' has been added. 1-click Maintenance and Registry Cleaner are way faster than 2008 version.

I talked about more options in Cache cleaner and in Registry Cleaner. ;) I don't need to customize look and feel of my Vista, default AERO is good for me. :)

I never use disk cleanup function of Tuneup and countless freewares in the form of ccleaner are alway there to do this. What I like abt TUP is that it integrates the customization tools ranging from bootskin to visual style everything can be changed without any patch work to the system atleast for my XP :cool:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I never use disk cleanup function of Tuneup and countless freewares in the form of ccleaner are alway there to do this. What I like abt TUP is that it integrates the customization tools ranging from bootskin to visual style everything can be changed without any patch work to the system atleast for my XP :cool:
Since you prefer using some freewares, why bother look at Tune Up? Aren't there free apps available to customize Windows look and feel?

axxo

99.9% Idle
Since you prefer using some freewares, why bother look at Tune Up? Aren't there free apps available to customize Windows look and feel?

why dont u suggest an app that integrates bootskin,logonstudio, Vstyle, iconpackager for free.
But I can list freewares that could do registry clean, freeup disk space, tweak windows settings, etc. :cool:

Vishal Patil

Linux all the way
I had used it, but i think Tune up utilities is a waste of time, hope the newer releases are good.
The software makes heavy use of RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom